11 § 𝐵𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑖

The colorful neon lights were reflected in the cat-like eyes of the young man, he let them wander through the entire room

The colorful neon lights were reflected in the cat-like eyes of the young man, he let them wander through the entire room. The walls of this establishment shone a blood red, while the bar was adorned with pink and blue lights.

Radiant.

Garish.

Some people sneaked around, some strutted the aisles of this popular club. For this was located on the tenth floor of a high-rise building in the middle of the metropolis of Seoul. This place was known for attracting young people directly and had gained many new visitors in recent years. This pleasant atmosphere was underlined by the sound of a guitar and a clear, beautiful voice. Every weekend young artists performed here, some even more famous than others. At the moment, a white-haired young man provided a very quiet, but definitely provocative mood, from which many guests felt addressed to become a little more intimate with their dance partners.

"We should find someone to dance with, too," Wooyoung said to his two companions, running his hand through his medium-length, slightly wavy black hair.

"You're right," San agreed, letting his gaze wander around the area. He kept an eye out for pretty and interesting girls, could make out a few groups. "How about them?" he grinned, poking his two friends in the sides. Wooyoung didn't seem put off by the choice, after all, they were four pretty Korean girls holding their cocktail glasses in their hands. "The one with the blue hair is especially pretty."

"Not my type, I'll leave them to you," murmured the voice of none other than Choi Yeonjun, who had his elbows propped up on his knees. In front of him on the small glass table was a glass of golden whiskey while his friends sipped blithely at their soft drinks. With his slender fingers adorned with rings, he scratched behind his pierced ear.

Wooyoung poked the florist in the side. "Fine, but you shouldn't go empty-handed today. What about them there?" he asked the now 29-year-old, whose dark brown natural hair had returned to an ordinary length. About two years ago, after breaking up with his ex-boyfriend Beomgyu, he had radically shaved off his hair until it was only two inches long. Quite a shock to anyone who knew how much Yeonjun cared about his appearance. He had no longer been able to run his hands through his otherwise longer hair, and no one had been able to bury their hands in it. Because he hadn't wanted to do that anyway. Because the time he had had to go through had been incredibly hard and shaving off his hair had been like a new stage of life for him.