𝟎𝟒 § 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌-𝑫𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒅

The trip to Daisy had been rather silent, no doubt due to the fact that neither of them wanted to bend over

The trip to Daisy had been rather silent, no doubt due to the fact that neither of them wanted to bend over. And in doing so, they simply demanded each other's attention. But when they reached the club, neither was willing to give in. Even with Beomgyu's stubbornness crumbling a bit and giving the former pink-haired man a few fleeting glances every now and then. Soobin and Jaemin were already waiting for the couple at the bar waving them over when they were unceremoniously interrupted by a loud exclamation.

"Ahh! I missed you guys sooo much!", Kai's voice rang out from the side, unceremoniously wrapping his arms around the 27-year-old for a hug.

Beomgyu couldn't deny that these words pleased him and thus he hugged the chick, whom he had actually only seen yesterday, tightly. "It wasn't that long ago," he tried to play it cool, just not letting on that he missed his presence in the apartment.

"Pah!" exclaimed Kai, breaking away from the embrace only slightly and giving his typical loud laugh. "Maybe not to me, but you two either couldn't keep your hands off each other last night or haven't talked in seven hours!"

Immediately the two addressed looked at each other caught. Yet Kai had already noticed that after a few seconds. "Why?"

The blond grinned. "Usually you guys come to me after your little fights. But I didn't expect you guys to call me the very next day." Comforting but primarily firm, the Huening rubbed his palm over Yeonjun's back while Beomgyu just avoided his gaze.

"Oh," the older grumbled, peeling himself completely out of the embrace, then he tousled the blond's hair. "We were just going to Daisy's again, weren't we?" at that, he finally looked at his boyfriend again with raised eyebrows. The bright fake blue eyes met his and his gaze drifted down to the choker necklace nestled against the latter's neck. His collarbones were also accentuated by the shirt, and Beomgyu really did look incredibly handsome.

Stealthily good.

"Right," Beomgyu agreed. "I, for one, just wanted to celebrate you finally moving out."

And Kai took those words with humor. "Well, the first assumption then. Man am I glad I don't have to hear that anymore." His bell-bright laughter drowned out even the music. "Come on, I'll buy you a drink today!" the nestling announced, turning briefly to his friends and waving them over before continuing toward Soobin and Jaemin, who also greeted the blond with a hug.