39 § 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐿𝑜𝑢𝑑

When the song finally ended and Beomgyu's voice faded, Renjun broke away from his dance partner

When the song finally ended and Beomgyu's voice faded, Renjun broke away from his dance partner. "You have to go to Hanse and Jeno next. Those two are at the bar," the Chinese man informed him, this time being more direct than his previous quizmasters.

"What, no cool rhyme?" asked Yeonjun with a laugh as he took his hands off the smaller man's hips.

Immediately, Renjun's brow furrowed and a pout formed on his thin lips. "Do I look like a rainbow-puking elf? It's enough that I'm in on this, don't expect me to write poetry!"

Immediately Yeonjun raised his arms defensively, for Huang Renjun's temper was definitely back. "Never mind," he apologized, "see you later!"

Actually, he wondered if he shouldn't go straight to the stage, knowing that Beomgyu was there. But he also didn't want to destroy the effort of his two buddies, which is why he went straight towards the bar, soon finding the two rappers there as well. They were talking boisterously, each holding a drink as well, when Yeonjun reached them.

"I didn't get a good metaphor for you two," he announced a bit sadly, then buried his hands in his pants pockets.

Jeno laughed, having guessed that his buddy would only play along up to a point. "We also had to promise Renjun that he could still make out with others," the black-haired man therefore said to Yeonjun, laughing once more.

"I can imagine that," the fiancé wiped his already sweaty hands on his pants, once again straightening his shirt. "Please tell me I'm not far from the finish line."

"No," Hanse announced with a grin, also showing no shyness in talking to the black-haired man, even though they had never had direct contact with each other. "You got it right away, and actually, we don't have a riddle for you either, but an ... early wedding present for both of you."

The young man with the piercings and tattoos handed Yeonjun an envelope.

"Don't open it until after your wedding."

"Then it's not early at all," Yeonjun said in confusion, even as a hoarse laugh escaped him. "Thank you," he then said kindly, looking once more into the faces of the two. "Where can I find Beomgyu now?"