42 § 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤

July 13 was a pleasant summer day

The sun shone in the sky and put a smile on the faces of those present. But not only the sun, but in general the texture warmed the hearts of the guests. The many sunflowers and daisies that had been used for the tables and also the white lanterns served as a wonderful decoration.

The two groomsmen had really put a lot of effort into the organization, even though the two grooms were happy to help.

After all, it was their wedding and their big day.

One that they probably could never have dreamed of and especially not Yeonjun, who had been standing next to his two friends Kai and Soobin for several minutes.

Huening Kai, who had spent all the preparation time worrying about this wedding certificate so he could marry his best friends and symbolic parents, and Choi Soobin, who must have been pretty nervous the way he was bobbing up and down with his whole upper body.

The guests, only the closest friends and relatives, were all already here, feverishly waiting for the ceremony to finally begin. At the same time, everyone was aware that this wedding would probably be very different from traditional or conventional weddings.

After all, on that day two men would give each other the yes-word.

And that in the middle of a wide, green meadow.

Birds could be heard chirping as they flew from one tree to another, and the whispering and laughter of the guests also rang in Yeonjun's ears. And the 29-year-old florist in a snow-white suit was incredibly nervous.

So much so that his hands were shaking.

His heart, like a zoo raged in his chest.

For his intended was late.

"Nervous already?" asked Kai with a smile.

Yeonjun nodded slightly and wiped his hands on his white pants. Then he glanced at the clock on his phone. "He's taking his sweet time."

"Bullshit, it just seems like it. It's just three minutes," Soobin interjected.

Taking a deep breath, the groom nibbled on his lower lip. He knew how chaotic Beomgyu was, and it wasn't at all far-fetched that he had forgotten something and needed to go back. He let his gaze wander over those present and also to Taehyun's steady friend, who was already standing in front of the microphone, waiting until he was allowed to sing.

After all, Soobin and Taehyun had thought of many things.

Music, flowers, delicious food and the guests.

Everyone who had been at the bachelor party was also present today. They hadn't even been able to talk to many of them that night. Like Yeonjun's brother and his wife, for example. Lalisa and her friends had also been there, but it had all been so messed up. Now they were all sitting in their seats waiting for Beomgyu to show up.

"Do you want me to go see where he is?" the blue-haired man asked.

"Yeah, maybe ..."

Soobin was about to leave, when at the same moment the music sounded and Beomgyu appeared on the scene together with Taehyun. And it seemed like everyone exhaled in relief, even as the gray-haired man was seen rushing his best friend down the small stone path.

Quiet giggles could be heard, because it was a chaotic picture. But it fit perfectly with the 27-year-old voice actor.

And even if he had really hurried, even walked, he still looked insanely adorable.

He tucked his loose white shirt into his white pants once again inconspicuously as he walked forward with Taehyun among the people.

And Taehyun couldn't have found a better outfit for the younger man, as his dark hair was covered by a transparent, light hood with flower embroidery. At the collar it was knotted together and Yeonjun had to stifle the broad, cheerful grin, folding his hands patiently.

And as soon as Beomgyu reached the altar, he grabbed his fiancé's with both hands.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he said with a small smile and twinkling eyes, "that outfit is really hard to put on."

A soft laugh merely came from the older Choi's full lips, who was just happy to see his darling. Then he carefully reached for the transparent fabric and freed his hair from it. Yeonjun's smile grew wider as Beomgyu looked beautiful in his eyes.

"Are you ready to get married?" the younger Choi asked quietly as Kai prepared to recite his rehearsed phrases.

And Yeonjun nodded resolutely, stroking the soft cheek with his thumb. "And are you ready?"

"Yes."