𝟏𝟎 § 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆

This time Beomgyu could not hide it any longer

This time Beomgyu could not hide it any longer. Because sooner or later Yeonjun would find out and he knew the chaos would be huge.

He had to do something.

He had to save what he could save.

That was why he had gone straight home from Yeonjun's mother's house, even though he was absolutely not well. Between crying and heavy breathing, he had tried to pack his bag. Tried to calm himself down.

To the point that he could call his boyfriend.

That's why he dialed Yeonjun's number with his left hand, holding the smartphone between his shoulder and ear while using the same hand to stuff the rest of his clothes into the travel bag.

He would only take the essentials, as he didn't have enough room for the rest.

"Hey, baby, where are you?" his boyfriend's voice rang out, sending a cold shiver down his spine. "I'm already here."

"I ...," Beomgyu faltered.

Took a deep breath. He had to do it.

"What's wrong?" asked Yeonjun immediately, having heard from his trembling voice that something was wrong. "Did something happen?"

He had to.

There was no other way out.

"I ... I have to end our relationship."

"What!?"  came loudly from Yeonjun in a high-pitched voice, and his mother's voice was heard softly a moment later, which the 27-year-old ignored. Then the door to her apartment slammed loudly into the lock. "What are you talking about? Are you drunk? Where are you?"

The sound literally gave Beomgyu the cue. Now it was all about time, because if he came face to face with the florist, he would surely collapse.

He couldn't see him, he wasn't allowed to.

"I'm serious, Yeonjun," he gave out with a shaky intake of breath. "It's over."

With his cell phone still between his shoulder and ear, the 25-year-old stood up and reached for his bag with his left hand. Briefly, his eyes fell on the gray hoodie, long on the edge of the bed and downright begging to be taken. But Beomgyu decided against it and left the shared bedroom.