14 § 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡

Beomgyu reached his friends first because Yeonjun was still searching for San and Wooyoung

Beomgyu reached his friends first because Yeonjun was still searching for San and Wooyoung. By the tree where the voice actor had been sitting before his ex-boyfriend had approached him, Taehyun and Baekhyun were already standing. The two had been in a relationship for a year now and were happy together. The two reminded the 27-year-old a little of Soobin and Jaemin, who had matched each other with their blue hair. The same was true for Taehyun and Baekhyun, who wore their hair in a white color.

"Taehyun-ah!", Beomgyu called out to his best friend, who immediately turned his head in his direction.

"Beom!" he beckoned him over, not taking his hand from Baekhyun's, "had you already made your escape?"

Shaking his head, Beomgyu approached the musician and his boyfriend. "No. Actually...I ran into Yeonjun," he informed Taehyun so that he could also simultaneously prepare him for the latter to join them in short order and wait for the Kang's reaction first.

"Choi Yeonjun?" asked Taehyun in surprise, though it was clear that it was that exact Yeonjun he was talking about. "He's here?"

Beomgyu nodded.

"Yes, with his two friends. He'll come by later and join us," the Choi gave off as if it was a gift. At least Baekhyun believed it, smiling amiably at that. In general, Byun Baekhyun was a very warm person and it was not surprising that he had found Taehyun. But Beomgyu couldn't fool his best friend much, because you could see how nervous he was about it.

"What did he say?" asked Taehyun immediately, his wide eyes widening. "What do you think? I know those wrinkles on your forehead!"

The person addressed shrugged his shoulders and lowered his gaze. "He knows at least part of what his mum did, so don't talk about it, okay? I'd rather help him get past this."

"Okay," Taehyun said, nodding, then ran a hand through his light hair and put on a smile, "tell me if you want me to help. Or rather ... if you need a rescue."

Baekhyun put his arm around Taehyun's shoulders and grinned. "Won't be too bad," he said, and Beomgyu agreed with a nod. "We might as well go to the pond then and all cool off a bit," the oldest added, pointing to the white sweater Beomgyu was wearing. "You'll fall over in the sun otherwise."