𝟎𝟕 § 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝑨𝒎

It had been three days since Yeonjun's mother's visit and she had kept her word on the point that she wanted to be part of her son's life again

It had been three days since Yeonjun's mother's visit and she had kept her word on the point that she wanted to be part of her son's life again. She called once a day, asking about his day and what he was doing. Had also informed In about it and even offered to help Beomgyu with his cooking skills after they had brought up the subject on the day of the visit, because Mrs. Choi had inquired quite motherly if her son was eating enough.

And Beomgyu had taken up this offer, had used his day off today and had gone to his boyfriend's mother to improve his cooking skills. After four hours, he arrived back home, loaded down with Tupperware filled with freshly cooked food.

"I'm home!" Beomgyu shouted into the apartment.

And also immediately got back a loud, "And I'm in the kitchen!".

Clattering could be heard and then the whirring of the coffee maker. As soon as Yeonjun saw Beomgyu placing the bags of still-warm food on the table, which he had cooked together with Yeonjun's mother, he walked up to him with his hands in his pants pockets.

"How was it, honey?" Yeonjun asked with a rather mild smile, kissing the boy on the temple.

"Good!" the dark-haired man returned, getting a proper kiss from the 27-year-old before fetching a spoon from the kitchen and returning to the table. "You have to try this," he said, taking one of the boxes and letting his boyfriend taste it.

"Oh wow!" Yeonjun said immediately as he tasted the bibimbab and Beomgyu's dark eyes regarded him waitingly. "This is very delicious! So you can cook us bibimbab more often," he then grinned as he shoveled another piece of it into his mouth. "Did she actually ask you ... weird questions?"

Questioningly, Beomgyu tilted his head and looked at his beloved. "Weird questions? Do you have any on your mind right now?"

"Something about me - ... or us," he grumbled, another spoonful of the bibimbab landing in his mouth. It was just too delicious, so he couldn't stop eating.

"Ohhh," Beomgyu said understandingly, then screwed up his face. "Yeah, she just wanted to know everything. How long we've been together. Whether we plan to stay together. How often we have sex together and if you're satisfied. How many times you shower a week," the 25-year-old enumerated as he sank into the chair and watched the black-haired man nibble spoon after spoon. And he was really proud of it, because he had really cooked it himself, merely under the guidance of Yeonjun's mother.