19 § 𝑃𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

Beomgyu pouted and pulled the thin, black sweater down by the hem with both hands

Beomgyu pouted and pulled the thin, black sweater down by the hem with both hands. "I don't want to show him," the Choi grumbled to his best friend, who mocked his getup. "It doesn't matter what I wear," the 27-year-old added, pushing Taehyun aside so he could stand in front of the stove in his place.

"You'll have to someday," the light-haired Taehyun said, leaning against the refrigerator, "You can't hide it forever, Beom."

Snorting, the dark-haired man turned his gaze to the cooking pot and stared at the bubbling water. "He'll get to see it eventually. When we have our three year old and he happens to barge in while I'm changing." At this statement, Baekhyun had to laugh, sitting at the kitchen table and reaching out his hand to pull Taehyun more away from Beomgyu and in his direction. The idea was ridiculous even for the musician and Beomgyu secretly agreed. Still, he would much prefer this scenario than anything else.

"So you don't want to undress or change in front of him for three years?" asked Taehyun perplexed, sitting down on his boyfriend's lap and raising his eyebrows. He knew Beomgyu could never keep these words.

"If it can be avoided, never," Beomgyu agreed, putting the noodles in the water.

Taehyun snorted lightly. He had tried putting Yeonjun on withdrawal before, and this had less good results. And it wasn't necessarily due to sexual activity. However, he could not say this out loud. Not in front of Beomgyu, and even less in front of his boyfriend, who stroked his back affectionately. "So you don't want sex for three years?"

Beomgyu pushed his lower lip forward. "Inevitably, you don't have to take off all your clothes for sex, but ... he can ..."

Beomgyu almost wanted to say 'have sex with others', but kept it to himself and pushed the noodles under water with the wooden spoons as if he wanted to drown them in it. Taehyun wasn't wrong, because unlike Beomgyu himself, who would surely hold out, Yeonjun was different. On the other hand, Beomgyu was also different around Yeonjun.

"True," Taehyun agreed with a shrug, "but, he'll get suspicious."

"Everyone gets suspicious then," Baekhyun added, to which the youngest nodded in agreement. "He'll think you don't feel comfortable taking your clothes off in front of him."