17 § 𝐴𝑠 𝐼 𝐴𝑚

It didn't take too long for the two to reach the location either

It didn't take too long for the two to reach the location either. This place stretched over the entire roof of a high-rise building in Seoul and was not only a great place to eat, but also a flower museum. The numerous different species always amazed people and so it was Beomgyu who was wide-eyed. It almost seemed like a huge greenhouse, was only partially covered and the brilliant colors of the flowers and the beguiling scent was a completely new experience.

"Woah!" the younger Choi uttered as soon as he caught sight of the myriad flowers. "This ... - this is beautiful."

"Yes, isn't it?" smiled Yeonjun lightly, continuing on to the waist-high stone flowerbeds that displayed a few orchids. The pastel shades flattered each other and Yeonjun bent down slightly to smell them. "Actually, it has a rather different meaning than an iris," he then noted, straightening back up to his full height, "but I know meanings of flowers are super confusing." A slight smile graced his full lips because he had all but studied the meanings of flowers, "and really, it's just the cherry on top of the muffin to know the meaning of a flower you get as a gift."

"I find it fascinating," Beomgyu agreed, and had moved to stand next to the older man to admire the next type of flower, "and, I always loved it when you raved about flowers."

Still, the dark-haired man let his gaze wander over the tables. "But isn't this supposed to be ... a place for dating?"

"It's not written anywhere," Yeonjun agreed, even though he hadn't actually Googled the place. It was suggested to him at work, a must-see for all flower lovers, and so he had already visited this place on his own. As Yeonjun let his eyes wander, he actually spotted a few couples. Most were sitting at the small, round tables and some were still looking at the flowers.

"Yeah, maybe it is."

"Soo ... does this count as a date?" inquired Beomgyu, letting his gaze wander from the flowers to the florist, who was visibly trying to look focused.

He read through the description of the poppy to buy himself time for an answer. The two boys had had a few dates in their relationship, but since they lived together, they had never called them dates. "Well...," he murmured, "if it's a fresh start-.... we could think of this one as our first date."