18 § 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐷𝑎𝑦

Beomgyu and Yeonjun had spent quite a bit of time in the flower garden and had also eaten there before deciding to take a short walk

Beomgyu and Yeonjun had spent quite a bit of time in the flower garden and had also eaten there before deciding to take a short walk. While there, they also wanted to go to the Seoullo 7017 Bridge, which was a short walk. The sun had by now been swallowed up by the skyscrapers and was already coloring the sky in a bluish-purple color, but the bridge was already lit up in an equally purple color when the two arrived there, still holding hands.

"Before I drop you off at home," Beomgyu announced, looking at the brown-haired man, "we have a little way to go. I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?" asked Yeonjun in wonder, looking at the slightly shorter man with interest. It sounded very positive and a small, excited tingle spread through him. "What kind of surprise?"

"Ohh," the 27-year-old hummed contentedly, squeezing the florist's hand gently. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it? But I hope you'll like it." After all, Beomgyu was the master at positive surprises, and when he put his mind to it, he could get insanely cheesy. Especially when he remembered how he had laid out their bedroom with fake rose petals to present him with the corsage.

"Okay," Yeonjun smiled slightly, looking over the bushes into the gathering darkness. "I'll be surprised." Even though his stomach ached with excitement and he ran his fingers over it lightly. It was romantic, no question, after all, the purple glowing streetlights stretched out like Nordic lights, over the two of them. Likewise, the railing was illuminated and the small trees adorned the bridge. In fact, it felt like a date, just as goosebumps could be felt on their bodies. It felt like a new start, even if their hands nestled together as if they never wanted to let go of each other.

Yeonjun also had no choice, because Beomgyu would not say a word about what he had planned for his ex-boyfriend. But the fact that he sounded curious and interested was already a good start. So he walked contentedly along the bridge, looking at the trees from time to time, but his gaze kept returning to the brown-haired man.

"Do I have to be afraid?" Yeonjun joked, squeezing the younger man's hand lightly. Especially because he kept looking at him like that. It made him nervous.