37 § 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡

It had been a really, really, really long time since Beomgyu had gone shopping with his best friend

"I just can't believe you knew all this before I did!" the long-haired man grumbled as they wandered through the shopping mall, looking for the perfect outfit for the wedding. Especially since Taehyun was not only his best friend, but also Yeonjun's ex-boyfriend, Beomgyu would have rather expected that the gray-haired man would only find out after he himself got the proposal.

"Believe me, neither did I," Taehyun laughed, already carrying a bag with a new shirt in his hand. "When Yeonjun called me, the first thing I did was have a heart attack."

Beomgyu tried to suppress a laugh. "Oh no," he chuckled theatrically, "a call from Choi Yeonjun, I'm sure the world will end."

He let his gaze wander past the stores, undecided about what exactly to start with. As it was, Beomgyu had never really thought about getting married, so he didn't have a plan for what to worry about. He looked helplessly at his best friend, after all, he was the one who had planned everything so far.

Together with Soobin.

"What exactly does it take ... to get married?"

Humming, the younger man pondered. "First, you need your suit. And Yeonjun can't see it until the wedding," he raised his index finger, "so don't hide it in his closet, okay?"

"Okay. So a suit it is. But then are we both wearing black? I mean ... we're both men? How is that supposed to look?" Questioningly, Beomgyu tilted his head as he looked at Taehyun, spotting a store that was definitely made for suits. And from the looks of it, they would definitely be expensive, but that was something the voice actor could get into. So he walked up to it.

"I'd say you're both wearing white suits," his best friend said as he followed behind him. The store was bright and gorgeous and a miss immediately strolled up to the two young men. Numerous dresses and suits were worn by mannequins.

"How may I be of service?" she asked with a friendly smile. Her blonde hair was pinned up into a bun and she wore a smart, light blue women's suit. "Are you looking for anything in particular?"