𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 § 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

With a soft ringing, the door to the Daisy opened

The club, to which many nights and memories were attached, had become a fine flower store in the last five years. The large rooms were brightly lit by the wide windows, warming the interior decor. The bar had transformed into a counter where flowers were cut and tied. Where bottles once stood, they had been replaced by a wide variety of cacti.

Even the aroma at Daisy was floral.

Homely.

And behind the counter, Choi Yeonjun stood looking up as the new guests arrived.

In front, the latter's husband Choi Beomgyu also turned around, holding a huge bouquet of daffodils and lilies in his hands.

It had been him who had bought the club, and immediately after the wedding, Beomgyu had announced to the florist what he had done. And that he had purchased the club to make it a flower store of his own for Yeonjun, as they were still both very attached to the premises.

"Welcome to Daisy."

The two guests were familiar faces.

Choi Soobin and Kang Taehyun. They held hands, smiling at their friends as they entered the store.

"Oh, it's you," Yeonjun commented, glancing at the small corsage he was making in his hand. A little smile flitted across his lips, generally all day. After all, his dream of owning his own flower store had come true and his husband, who actually worked as a voice actor, helped him a lot.

Kai, who had lived with Yeonjun and Beomgyu for a long time, also helped out a lot, but the nestling had decided to move into his own apartment two years ago. It was right next door to the couple's, though, because neither of them wanted to risk Yeonjun falling into too much grief.

"Yeah, hey!", Soobin greeted the two. "We wanted to see how far you guys are. Or did you forget that we have an important birthday party coming up today?"

Beomgyu snorted. "As if we could forget!"

Chuckling softly to himself, Yeonjun held up the small corsage. It was a small blue Morning Glory with some cute vines wrapped around it. He placed it on the counter and wiped his hands on the light gray apron. "I forget my own, at most," he said then and strolled up to his sweetheart, kissing his dark mop of hair.

"He forgot it," Beomgyu squealed amusedly, just to tease Yeonjun. "When I asked him what day it was, he went over everything. Even our wedding day."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and pinched his side. "You panicked me," he protested, "He looked at me with that nasty grin, like I'd get two weeks of sex deprivation after one wrong answer."

Taehyun chuckled softly.

"Oh how awful," Soobin commented, also laughing.

"Like punishing myself," Beomgyu said seriously, shaking his head. "At most, I won't cook Ramyun for the next two weeks."

The elder with the dark natural hair sighed miserably before resting his head against Beomgyu's.

"That's not nice either. Well, anyway, now I know," he grumbled softly and looked back at his two buddies, Taehyun holding his taller,  boyfriend by the arm with both arms and grinning.

"Whether it's names or birthdays, there's always something Choi Yeonjun will never remember."

Suddenly, the front doorbell rang again and a little girl rushed in, arms outstretched, running straight toward Yeonjun and Beomgyu. The former immediately knelt down to take her in his arms.

With a warm smile, he stroked her dark hair and lifted her onto his bent leg.

"Happy birthday, Yunah!"

"Thank you, Uncle Yeonjunnie!"