31 § 𝐼'𝑚 𝑆𝑜 𝑇𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑

Soobin had placed some snacks and drinks on the living room table after Beomgyu had left a while ago and Yeonjun was happily helping himself, leaning over every now and then to reach for the chips

Soobin had placed some snacks and drinks on the living room table after Beomgyu had left a while ago and Yeonjun was happily helping himself, leaning over every now and then to reach for the chips. It had been a long time since they had seen each other and yet the taller one hadn't really changed. He still wore the dreamy expression on his face, his smile still wide, almost making his eyes disappear and his dimples appear.

"When did Beomgyu get back?", Soobin finally asked as he got really comfortable on the couch so that it was immediately obvious that he was here at home.

"Since a few weeks ago," Yeonjun said with a smile, as he was still incredibly happy about it. "So ... I met him at a club weeks ago, and it took some time for us to get close again."

Again, the older man reached for the chips. "I'm really glad we did."

"But it still happened really fast, didn't it?" replied Soobin, only slightly surprised, now reaching for the snacks as well. "I mean, you guys were separated for two years."

Yeonjun nodded.

"That's true, I think it was kind of ... - exactly because we were separated for so long. As soon as I saw him again, my head exploded and I couldn't think of anything but wanting him back," he admitted sheepishly and tightened his legs, wrapping his arms around them. Then he shrugged his shoulders. "And, I'm almost sure he felt the same way."

The laughter that came from Soobin only confirmed the black-haired man's words. "Of course! As if it was any different with Beomgyu. I'll never forget how he rushed to Daisy's rescue when all that alcohol made me puke," the blue-haired man chuckled in amusement.

At that time, Beomgyu hadn't done it because he wanted to help Soobin, but because he had seen that it was Yeonjun who helped him.

And the latter had to laugh about it as well, because he could still remember Beomgyu's shy smile. And it wasn't far-fetched either if he had gone to Daisy especially because of Yeonjun. To run into him again.

Madness, how it had all turned out.

"I remember it well," he smiled, "Beomgyu was very ... Persistent when it came to me."