🥵 Violyn

Warning: Vi has a chronic masturbation problem and uses media of Caitlyn to get off

Characters: Vi, Caitlyn

Side Appearances: none

Setting: Vis work place

-

Vi has 2 non work related folders on her laptop. Each is of Caitlyn, both with separate moods. The one labeled "Mommy Cum" puts Vi in a submissive mood. The other is called "Pretty Princess", and it makes Vi wish she could own Caitlyn like the ABO roleplays they do sometimes.

-

The folder she decided to open during her lunch break is titled "Pretty Princess". A new video had been posted this morning, so shes been extra eager to watch.

-

"Vi! You take my pussy so good! I love how you fill me up! Please fuck me like im your toy!" Vi almost cringes at the end, but has to remember Caitlyn is so deep in her subspace she doesnt always catch what shes saying.

The wet sounds of Vis personal, pink custom dildo drown out her want to comfort Caitlyn. Comforting can wait a bit.

Theres a slight pink gimmer from Caitlyns hole as the glow in the dark neon activates in the dimmed room.

Neon green and yellow glowing body paint litters Caitlyns body. Insults, praises, Vis ownership. It makes her mouth water.

Hand in her pants, shes thrusting to Caitlyns rhythm. Her eyes flick between the bouncing, jiggling tits, and her sopping pussy.

Whimpers, moans, grunts, whines. They make her cum.

Caitlyn keeps going, fucking along. Vi fucks with her. Vi has her second orgasm a few minutes before Caitlyn squirts.

Vis eyes blow wide, seeing the fluid trail from her beautiful cunt to the small blur in the bottom corner of the camera.

Caitlyn rolls over, her ass cheeks with sloppy "Vis Cumdump" written in pink.

Vi shuts her laptop, then runs to the bathroom to clean up.