🥺 Violyn

Warnings: sick!Caitlyn taken care of by Vi, depictions of vomitting, Caitlyns very unwell, piss but not in a sexual context, popp but not in a sexual context, feet but not in a sexual context

Characters: Vi, Caitlyn

Side Appearances: None

Setting: their shared home

-

Vi rubs her wifes back as chunks spew, nearly choking her as they retch up and up, body heaving over the bowl of the toilet. Due to the force, Caitlyns pissed herself. Its a common thing, the human body not being able to hold something like urine in a stable reservoir for long whilst in a state like this.

They together to clean up afterwards. Caitlyn gets in the tub ran for her. Vi cleans the floor and toilet, handling the laundry. "Im sorry." Its pitiful.

"No my love, dont ever be sorry. These things happen. All we have to do about it is get it cleaned up." And thats what shes does. "You could blow your ass out on this very floor, and i wouldnt care. I would clean it up, and make sure you were ok."

Tears run slow down Caitlyns cheeks. "Is it your tummy?" Vi washes her hands, kneeling next to the tub when shes done. "Whats going on Princess?" She whispers into Caitlyns shoulder, giving it a kiss.

"Youre so nice to me... I havent done anything..."

"Bitch, you saved my life like, two times, and traded your gun for me. I think that means you deserve my life and the world. Take it or leave it."

"Taking it. And you. Im so cold, the water feels cold. You feel warm." Vi strips, joining her in the tub, holding her.

"Tell me when youre ready so i can get you squeaky and shiney." Caitlyn giggles at the baby voice, coughing into her elbow directly after.

They sit for about ten minutes before Caitlyn gives the go ahead. Hair is washed first, then shoulders, arms, torso. Vi isnt touching to touch, shes cleaning then moving on. She doesnt voice it, but it makes Caitlyns heart swell.

The wash cloth stops at Caitlyns hips. "Are you ok if i wash lower?"

"Let me-" Caitlyn repositions, giving more room to work with. Vi supports her with one arm, the other working into the nooks and crannies, working all the way to the feet.

They work on getting Caitlyn sat before tender touches assure all of Caitlyns body smells of lilac, and is free of day to day wear and tear.

"Ill towel you off, and find your comfy jammies, ok?" Caitlyn hums, curling against the side of the tub.

Vi works quick, fluzzy Stitch pants with a fuzzy white sweater are placed in the toilet lid. A fluffy black towel wraps around her, patting her. A smaller black towel gently takes the wet out of her hair, her ears. Caitlyn smiles at the care and concern, at the way Vis jaw is locked so hard in concentration she can almost see the missing molar.

Caitlyn stands naked for only the moment it takes for the towels to be discarded and the clothes to be presented. She put her arms up, allowing the gentle fabric to hug her. She hugs strong shoulders, feels them work as the pants are shimmied up her thighs. Surprise fuzzy socks are slipped onto her feet. "Better?" Vi holds Caitlyns hands in her own, breathing hot air in the space between.

"Mhm. Can we go to bed?"

"Of course, baby." Caitlyn wraps her arms around Vis neck, finger tips deft to patterns shes drawing onto shoulder blades. Vis hands cup her thighs beneath her butt, giving Caitlyn more of an ease to wrap her legs around her waist for stability.

Vi kisses her temple as they part, tucking Caitlyns side of the bedding tighter before slipping into bed behind her. Encasing her. "My sweet girl. Rest well so you get better sooner, ok?"