🥵🥺 Violyn

Warning: Master/Slave

Characters: Vi, Caitlyn

Side Appearances: None.

Setting: Modern AU- their shared home

-

Caitlyn stands in the doorway to their room, clad in a maid outfit. Her hands are held behind her back, awaiting orders.

"On the bed." Vis leaning on the wall opposite her. Her arms are crossed over her chest, threatening to rip the nearly too small sleeves of her suit.

Caitlyn does as ordered. She sits on her heels, hands gliding to rest in her lap. Vi perks her posture, taking the chance to peer down Caitlyns dress. "What would you have me do, Sir?" Vi takes a couple strides to stand in front of Caitlyn. She can feel her lovers soft breaths against her jacket.

"Start with taking off my outer layers. Dont mind the trousers, and dont mind the shirt." She does so, dragging her fingers between the fabric openings to get to the buttons.

The jacket is neatly placed on the end of the bed, vest and bowtie following soon after. Nimble fingers take care with the shoe laces, the dress shoes being left on the floor. "Would you like to keep the belt, Sir?"

"You can take that off, too." Vi cups Caitlyns cheek as she takes her time removing the leather article. It, too, is placed on the end of the bed. "Put everything away." She adjusts the tight sleeves of her barely held together dress shirt.

"We should see the tailor again." Caitlyns sure to show off her ass as she places the shoes on the rack in the closet. Vi stares intently.

"Lets add that to our schedule." She waits for Caitlyn to come back to the bed.

"Yes Sir." The taller woman fixes the shorter womans collar before climbing back on the bed. "Anything else?"

"Turn around for me." She does, wiggling her ass a bit. "Up." She gets on all fours. "Good girl."

Bright blue eyes stare fire into the glistening pool presented. With the lack of underwear, everythings at a much better access.

Vi caresses the cheeks first, gripping them for a moment before tracing shapes down the soft hips and firm thighs. "Youre so beautiful." Caitlyn smiles at the whispered break of character.

"And youre cute." Vi ears burn as she realizes shes getting lost in thought.

"Sorry. I just really love you."

"No need to apologize. Is this too much? I know youre still new to this." She hugs Caitlyns waist, bending over and resting her cheek on the flexed shoulder.

"Im ok baby. I was thinking about spanking you, marking you, man handling you. However, for some reason, i cant help but let the urge to handle you like glass take over. Also, the strap in these is getting a little uncomfortable."

"Is that why you told me to leave the trousers?" Trusting the strong arms around her, Caitlyn guides one of the hands at her middle to her chest. She keeps a hold on that hand, squeezing lightly as she slowly brings her other hand up. Vi tightens her grip to keep Caitlyn supported.

"Yeah. I wanted to surprise you." Pale hand tangles in bright locks, massaging the scalp with pets.

"You would make a good dog. Your hairs really soft." They share a laugh.

"Its a shame you werent with me when i cleaned up. You could have manipulated it yourself."

"Really now?"

"Totally." Scarred lips turn to kiss unblemished skin, fangs pressed into where she kissed with a smile. "Let me make love to you instead of ravage you."