🥺🥵 Caitvi

Warnings: grinding, thigh riding, praise

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: None

Setting: Caitlyns Room

-

"If you still want to do this, you must keep quiet. My parents are home. My mother would take great pride in-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Hurry and lay down. Im nervous. Ive never done this before." Vi glances at the girl sitting next to her in bed.

"Im sure youll do fine." Caitlyn does as asked. Vi makes quick work of their clothes, making sure theyre easily accessable just in case. "Do you want some foreplay, or do you want to hop on?"

"What would you suggest?"

"How wet are you?" Caitlyns fingers travel along Vis slit. "Not wet enough. Sit on my hips." Vi straddles her. Caitlyn sits up, their faces in close proximity.

Vi starts with rocking her hips. Caitlyn rolls hers to match Vis pace. Vis hands grip Caitlyns shoulders, moving to pull her into a hug. Caitlyn holds her hips in return.

The girls spend a few minutes like this. Gasps and pants fill their ears. Their minds are clouded with thoughts of the other.

"Vi, is it ok to take another feel?" Caitlyn moves one hand to Vis thigh.

"Yes please." She does so. Slick falling from her fingers.

"Ok baby. Youre ready." Vi scoots onto one of Caitlyns thighs. Caitlyn bends her knee, giving Vi a slight incline. "Go at any pace you want."

And so she does. Pink bangs spattered against her forehead with sweat. Each roll of her hips creates more heat in their space. Caitlyn flexes beneith Vi. A loud moan follows, Vis clit sliding against firm muscle. Her arms wrap tighter around her lover.

Caitlyn wraps her arms around Vi. Their bodies become one unit with a common goal. No, not orgasm. Simply put: connection. They dont care if they complete, they just want to feel each other close. Feel their bodies and souls meld into one.

No worries, no cares, no insecurities as pure love blankets them. Theyre absorbed with each other. Nothing could disturb their peace.

Vi digs her nails into Caitlyns shoulders. Caitlyn can feel throbbing against her thigh. "Youre doing well, love." The next few sloppy movements cause Vi to freeze, a high whimper pouring into Caitlyns neck. Cum splashes onto Caitlyns thigh, mixing with the wetness all ready there.

The feeling of Vis warm cum causes Caitlyn to release her own. Wet spots are visible on the silk sheets. One on each side of Caitlyns thigh, and one where Caitlyns own juices had flown.

With sluggish movements, the girls get off the bed. Caitlyn changes the sheet, and Vi helps put the bedding back into the place.

They take a quick shower together. Making sure theyre free of sweat and stickiness.

A simple towel off is all they need before putting on night clothes. Vi wears boxers and a sports bra, Caitlyn slips into one of her many nightgowns; the fabric barely reaching her mid thigh.

They face each other, their foreheads touching. "Thank you."

"What for?" Caitlyn brushes the bangs out of Vis face.

"For letting me experience true love with you. Youre the first person outside of my family i can truly say i love."

"I love you, too, Vi. We can experience anything you want."

"Really?" Vi gives her puppy eyes. "You mean it?"

"Yes. I mean every word." They kiss. The sound of their lips meeting resonates in the room, along with the thick smell of sweat and sex.

"I wonder what your parents would say about the state of your room."

"My father would be concearned were being safe. My mothers the one to worry about." Vi hums.

"As long as you arent in trouble." She digs for Caitlyns hands inside the blanket, pulling one against her chest when she finds one. Both hands grasp the pale limb. Caitlyns other hand cups Vis neck.

"I doubt it. Even if i am, its not like i wont be able to see you. And so what if its supervised interactions? Being with you is all i care about."

"Same here." They kiss again. Instead of parting completely, their lips still tingle each other with their gentle pressure.

They fall asleep like this. Their breaths tickle their lips, Caitlyns hand still trapped between two grasps, and the hand on Vis neck loosely feeling her pulse.