🥵🤡 CaitVi

Warnings: trans Vi, blow jobs, shooting blanks, pee is mentioned but its not sexual, dom Caitlyn, spoiled brat Caitlyn, shameless Caitlyn, theyre both 18

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: Tobias, Vander

Setting: Vis room in The Last Drop

-

Plump lips suck harder, pre soaking her throat as Vi bucks, hips shaking, thighs trembling as she nears orgasm. Caitlyn reaches down to cup her sack, rolling the heavy flesh in her palm.

"Oh fuck! Cait! Baby!" Vis legs climb up the bed, ankles at Caitlyns shoulders as the full mast is swallowed down a pale throat.

Caitlyn grabs her calves, stroking them as she tries to ground her girlfriend. "Love!" Vis hips raise completely from the bed, abs spasming as her body goes rigid.

Caitlyn yanks her head off of Vi, frowning deeply, spit and pre glistening on her lips, chin, and down her throat. Vi collapses, legs tucked up and her torso rolls to the side. "Wheres my cum!" She smacks Vis abs, then reaches for the now limp penis, shaking it as if itll magically spurt. Vi yelps, trying to curl herself into a fetal position.

"I wont have a dick soon if you keep that up! Cait stop, that hurts!" Caitlyn lets go, allowing Vi to hide her length.

"You- But theres no- Are you broken?" Caitlyn uses a random clothing article from the floor to clean herself, promptly throwing on the pajamas she brought for her weekend stay.

"Please dont go!"

"Theres something wrong with you!" The woman bursts up the stairs, yelling for her father and Vander at the bar.

"Caitlyn whats wrong?" Vander puts down the shot glass hes cleaning.

"Somethings wrong with Vi!" Both men share a look, following Caitlyn to Vis bed.

"Its her dick!" Caitlyn crawls on the bed, pushing Vi onto her back. "Spread them!"

"Why??" Vi guards her legs.

"Violet? Whats going on?" Tobias drops his medical gear next to the bed. Vander kneels at the head of the bed, stroking Vis hair.

"Caitlyns being mean!" Vi tattles. Caitlyn gaffs.

"As if! Youre the one with a world shaking orgasm like every other orgasm you have is, but then i dont get choked with your hot sperm!" Both dads make eye contact as Tobas closes his bag. "Hey! Did you not hear what im saying??"

"Caitlyn, Violet is fine. What happened is called 'shooting a blank'. Have you been doing things for long?"

"Can i put my dick away?"

"Hush." Caitlyn pushes a pillow over Vis groin. "Are you meaning since we arrived, or since Vi and i met?"

"Today." Vander answers.

"When ive gotten my holes filled and then some on the regular, im going to be concerned when-"

"TMI Cait!"

"Quiet!" Caitlyn flicks Vis thigh. "Im going to be concerned when i dont even get my mouth filled."

"Well um," Tobias looks to Vander. "See, not every time will end up in ejaculation. She may have orgasmed, but her body may not have enough semen ready to be released."

"Why not?" Caitlyn stomps her foot.

"Shes like her mother." Vander quips quietly. Tobias snorts.

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"Cupcake stop it." Vi cuts in.

"Nothings wrong with my girl. Leave her be for now. Can you always get wet?"

"Matter of fact i do. That there on the bed isnt piss, i squirted from having my throat fucked."

"Caitlyn, darling... Squirting is piss." Tobias shakes his head.

"Whatever! Anyways, i was dripping from the meer thought of seeing my wonderful woman, soaking when she said we could fuck, and now im soaking, waiting to be jammed full of girl cock and cum! However, my cum hoarder isnt using me for a cum dump, and now i wish to throw a fit!"

"Can i get dressed?" Vander hands Vi an outfit from the closet. He turns around to give his daughter some privacy. "I cant fill you tonight i dont think, im sorry." Her voice is quiet.

Caitlyn lets the weights of the situation slam onto her, her fathers soft eyes being the catalyst. "Im so sorry ive been rude, Violet. We can do something else. You mentioned a video game? And new consol decals?"

"Can we cuddle for a bit first? Then i can show you it all?"

"Ok pup, lets do that." Caitlyn crawls into bed with Vi, throwing the covers over them. "Youre dismissed." She throws over her shoulder at the men still in the room.

"Im your father, not your butler." Tobas scolds.

"Apologies father, Vander. It was a false alarm." They leave to go back to the bar. Caitlyn hugs Vi closer to her body, back to front, tracing the lines between defined abs.