🥵 For violet_of_zaun on TikTok

Warning: Vi masturbating

Character: Vi

Side Appearances: Caitlyn

Setting: Arcane AU- Caitlyns room

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdCdm82L/

-

After the initial shock calmed, Vi paced around the large room she had been left alone in. Messing with feeling fabrics, nick nacks. One fell, but she grabbed it before it hit the floor.

In her crouched position, she sees a light blue hue from the crack in the mostly dark drawer. It almost wasnt noticable.

A light squeak, and the contents had her doe eyed once again. Many different toys with many different colors were displayed. Her eyes landed on the one with the glow.

A dildo powered by Hextech. Ginger fingers bring out of the drawer; disturbing some leather cuffs, a ball gag, and a bridle.

Double glancing at the drawer, she decides on just the toy in her hand. Vi kicks it closed. Once seated back on the bed, she takes a moment to study the toy.

An opening at the bottom is where the stone had been inserted. The opening was protruded a bit.

The dim glow turned blinding light following Vis prodding finger. Runes glow silver surrounding the hole.

"What the fuck?" Her breath was curious, low, bewildered. With a shrug, she presses one. The appendage broadens in her hand. Her cheeks run dark.

Pressing it again, the dildo resized to the original girth. A different rune made it vibrate. Another made it longer. The last made it... warm?

"Why warm?" She rubbed her thumb on the tip. She looked at the bottom again, realizing she missed a rune. It did nothing when she pressed it. "Maybe only one can be on at a time?" Again, nothing.

Taking a trip back to the drawer, she digs through various types of harnesses, underwear, a few other dildos, clamps, and finally found a packet at the bottom. Bingo. Hex instructions.

Matching the runes to the paper, she discovers the rune she thought didnt work had been for if she wanted the dildo to fuse with her vagina until orgasm.

Putting everything back except for the Hex dildo, she lays in Caitlyns pillows. Pants and underwear shoved to her knees, she teases her clit with her middle and ring fingers.

"Stupid Piltie. Stupidly hott Piltie." She put it on warm and wide, grabbing lube that had been not so well hidden between the pillows. "I wonder if her fancy maids put it there."

Herself and the toy lubed, she slips it inside with little resistance. Her eyes go wide feeling the comfort. "This is genius."

Her thrusts start shallow, taking time to adjust to the intrusion. Heavy breaths and sighs fall passed her chapped lips, her canines nearly drawing blood.

When she worked it halfway in, Vi started angling at her g spot. A sharp gasp has her hips bucking, hole clenching.

Heat from the toy radiates to her clit and labias, her nipples also feeling warm and tingling. She thumbs at one nipple, working to find a steady rhythm.

Her eyes cross and toes curl when she finds it: Deep, slow thrusts that make her feel like her g spot is fusing into her stomach.

Her thighs clench around her wrist, hips bucking as shes taken to biting one of Caitlyns pillows to muffle her wants and self praise, imaging its Caitlyn saying those things to her.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Im such a good girl for you. Oh fuck. Im your good slut. Shit. You make me feel so good. Do i make you feel good, too?"

Her thighs twitch as she comes close, knocking her hand into one of the runes.

A loud, shuddering moan echos in the room as the vibration setting activates, her clit buzzing against her wist.

Her hips gyrate as her lower half thrashes, knees scrambling for purchase as Vis slick soaks the comforter under her ass. Her belts clanking fall silent as her ears ring from the force of her orgasm.

Head nearly too blurry to pull the pleasure from her pussy, she finds the strength to leave the still activated toy beside her. Looking at the mess she made, a cum trail from her to near her ankles. Granted her legs are bent, her hips and stomach strained at the position, but none the less she squirted.

Deep breaths bring her head back, the bed vibrating under her. She turns off the vibrations, admiring the runes again.

"What the fuck. She isnt back, no ones come here. Maybe a try wont hurt." She presses the assumed to be broken rune.

Putting the toy in backwards, she touches the length. Shivers trail her spine. Vi applies more lube, groaning as the cool fluid coats what feels like is her own cock.

She starts with up and down motions. Getting a feel to where she feels is most sensitive. An experimental twist at the base coaxes a whine from her clenched teeth. Thumbing at the tip makes her hips jerk.

Adding the discoveries, she twists at the base. Going up she adds pressure to the middle column. Her thumb traces the tip with pressure. On her way back to the bottom, she adds a tiny bit of grip, just enough she can feel a difference. She twists at the base again.

Before long, her face is back in the pillow, teeth digging holes into the sweet smelling fabric.

Vis thighs start to shake again as her second orgasm crashes into her lower stomach. This time, however, her cum is sucked through the dick in her hand.

She watches as this orgasm mixes with the mostly dried mess on the soft bedding. Her face is darker than her hair, breath ragged, skin sensitive.

Vi turns everything off the dildo, deactivating it. She wipes it on the blanket before putting it back where she found it.

After securing her belts to her hips, she shoves the lube back under the now ruined pillow.

"Vi? My mother wants you to join us for dinner before we go to the meeting. She expects us down in a few hours." Caitlyn looks up from the bandage she had fidgeted with, the knot having loosened a bit whilst she had walked.

Her eyes meet Vis, taking in her composure. The shorter woman clears her throat, swallows hard, and looks towards the bed. "So uh, your fancy maids still around?"