🥺🥵 CaitPow

Warnings: trans Caitlyn, accidental voyeurism/exhibitionism, not pseudo incest/incest but i see how it could be perceived that way, Powder is mostly innocent, feet are mentioned but its not a fetish, poop is mentioned but not in any way sexual, #GivePowder2Sisters, Caitlyn and Vi are 20 Powder is 16, Powder and Caitlyn do NOT have sex, a trans woman approved Powders questions, always be mindful of other peoples boundaries because the conversation at the end was comfortable with this woman but may not be with other trans people

Characters: Caitlyn, Powder

Side Appearances: Vi

Setting: the home Powder shares with her sisters

-

Powder drops her backpack on the couch, shrugging Vis letterman over the bag. Her shoes are stacked with Caitlyns. Seeing Vis shoes arent in the cubby, she assumes Vis still at work.

Opening the bag, she pulls out the music piece she wrote and composed herself for her AP Music Theory class. She wanted to play it for her sister and her sisters girlfriend.

She goes up the stairs, hoping to find Caitlyn so she could at least show her the good grade. Her thoughts and opinions are the only ones close to being as important as Vis are.

She goes to knock on Caitlyn and Vis bedroom door when she hears gasps and whimpers. Thinking shes hurt, Powder starts to push open the door more.

She peaks her head inside to be met with the sight of Caitlyn mounting Vis favorite hoodie. The soft, red fabric is darker in some places. From what, Powder could guess.

Drool strings down plump lips as hips rock smoothly. Powder takes in the way Caitlyns sculpted body works, the way each muscle contributes to ever roll and buck of well proportioned hips.

Dark blue eyelashes dust on pale cheeks, long blue hair tied up and pinned off her shoulders. Moderately length nails dig into pale palms as the bed starts to creak.

Powder cant help the growling blush on her cheeks as shes watching Caitlyn. Sure, she knew masturbation was a thing, she did it herself, and had caught Vi on many occasions. She never wanted to invade Caitlyns private life, though, unsure on how to bring up the conversation in a polite and non invasive way.

She had little knowledge on sexual anything besides what pertained to her body. Asking Caitlyn about hers felt wrong, and not her place.

And still, it was as if she was glued into place. She could see the beauties Vi had described (at least, she thinks she does) about Caitlyn.

With all her might she tried not to let her eyes wonder, but Caitlyns breasts had been moving, and so Powder instinctively followed with her gaze. She had seen them clothed many times. Not in a perverted sense, but an acknowledgment Caitlyn had them. She never understood how big they really were.

She almost gags as she imagines trying to fit them in her hands, her mind betraying as Vis hands replace hers in the curious imagery.

She cant see the full length, but another intrusive thought weasels in as she keeps looking over the expanse of woman in front of her. Her sack is so smooth, and while she can see theyve definitely dropped, theyre not saggy. They sit perfectly away from her ass, but are naturally supported enough to appear well rounded. The shakes her head as her brain once again imagines how they would feel in her hands. No further betrayal this time around.

Smooth, large, milky thighs connect perfectly to the flexing, rounded, plush butt. She almost giggles at the way it jiggles with every thrust. Its a perfect combination of fatty and muscled. Her eyes follow the thighs to sculpted by gods calves. They flex and hold and relax and repeat with every movement. Ankles are flexed to keep balance, feet arched and toes latched to the bed to keep her legs and hips stable.