🥺 CaitVi

Warnings: the date is between Caitlyn and Vi ONLY, Powder is there because she can be #GivePowder2Sisters, Caitlyn and Vi are 17 Powder is 13

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: Powder

Setting: pillow fort in Vi and Powders shared room

-

Caitlyns leaned against the wall, Vi held back to front between her open legs, slim fingers cupping muscled stomach. Powders tucked into Caitlyns side.

Vi flips on the projector, the dim room now lit. Wrapped hands hold themselves into the light, shapes forming.

Two sets of gapped teeth smile at the dramatic story telling, shapes molding from character to character. Dodging and diving as Vi makes sound affects to go with the scenes.

Usually for their dates Powder hangs out at Caitlyns house until Viktor and Jayce take her to their workshop to tinker under Heimerdingers supervision.

Today, though, Vi invited her to join them. Her and Caitlyn discussed before they made arrangements, and Vi was over the moon when she was told Powder could spend time with them.

"Is this usually how your dates are?" Wide blue eyes stare up.

"Not always, but we figured-" Caitlyn clears her throat, "Vi figured it would be fun to let you spend time with us." She leans her head down, playfully covering Vis ears. "I agreed because i think youre my favorite. But shh, you cant tell Vi." A playful wink from older girl to younger, and Vis hands swat Caitlyns away.

Powder giggles, miming zipping her lips and throwing out the key.