🥺CaitVi

Warnings: None

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: None

Setting: Modern

Requested by XxAri_the_insomiacxX

-

"Hey Cupcait?" Vi smirks across the desk.

"Yes..?" Caitlyn almost does a double take, processing the nickname.

"I forgot." Vi shrugs, going back to her work. Caitlyn frowns, then decided to brush it off.

-

"Sup Cheesecake." Vi slaps the top of the door frame, shirt riding up to show her boxer band over her sweats. Again, Caitlyn hardly processes the new nickname.

"Violet." She nods at her lover. Vi pouts.

"Be that way." Caitlyn watches her walk away, confusion etched into her face.

-

"Babycakes?" Vi pops her head into the bathroom, not caring Caitlyn is taking her morning poop.

"Yes, Vi?" Caitlyn shakes her head, recognizing the nickname from SnapChat stickers.

"Do my hair when youre finished? You do the spikes really good."

"Sure." Vi leaves Caitlyn to her business.

-

"My Carrot Cake." Vi whispers into the post orgasmic bliss, their mid day boredom taken a turn for the sexier.

"My Flower." Caitlyn is almost accepting the new nicknames, but is starting to miss her "Cupcake" name.

-

"My sweet?" Vi sits on Caitlyns desk, wrinkling the papers shes busy filling out.

"Yes, love?" Caitlyn spreads Vis thighs open just enough to finish the portion of the paper she had been working on.

"I want attention." Vi snatches the pen. Caitlyn fakes annoyance in turn to press her lips to Vis stomach. Not in a sexual way, but because Vi enjoys tummy attention. It feeds her puppy likeness Caitlyn deducts.

-

"Ive been thinking," Vi flicks a paper football at Caitlyns forehead. "You know why i like Bunt Cakes so much?"

"Because you have a secret sweet tooth?" Caitlyn smiles, flicking it back.

"Nah. Its got a hole to fill, and it fills my hole." Vis smug expression is interrupted by Caitlyn slapping her arm.

-

Caitlyn had been characteristically quiet all day. Vi doesnt understand why. She builds a pillow fort for Caitlyn, then pits on a movie.

Vi snuggles into Caitlyns chest, legs draped over Caitlyns thighs. Caitlyn holds Vis shoulder between her breasts, welcoming the pressure.

A little after halfway though the movie, Caitlyn sighs. Vi looks up at her, eyes shining.

"Whats wrong, darling?" She strokes Caitlyns cheek.

"Vi, its been nearly two weeks since you called me 'Cupcake'." Caitlyn blurts, pausing the movie they were watching. She pushes Vi off her, ignoring Vis hurt and confused expression.

"Yeah i know. It was a prank. But also, i like exploring nicknames for you." Vi tries to reclaim her spot, but Caitlyn holds her at arms length.

"Bring it back." She bites. "I miss it. Its my favorite. The only one i need." Vis eyes grow, Caitlyns demeanor softening. Caitlyn allows her to settle back.

"Ok Cupcake." Vi nips at Caitlyns shoulder. Caitlyn smiles fondly.