🥵 CaitVi

Warnings: Mommy kink

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: none

Setting: Vis apartment

-

"Was the date good?" Caitlyn asks, not releasing her girlfriend of a year, arms secure around her much more broad figure.

"All my dates with you are good." Vi shoots her a cheeky smile. "I do have to go inside now, though. Dont need neighbors trying to report us for who knows what because were kissing on my doorstep."

"I apologize for keeping you." Caitlyn lets her go.

"If you maybe, i dont know, feel like spending the night, you can get extra time out of me that way?"

"No funny business, we both have work."

"Done deal." Vi opens the door.

-

It starts innocently enough. Bed by 10 pm, wrapped in each others arms.

11 pm rolls around, Vi cant sleep, and she discovers Caitlyn is also awake.

"How long have you been staring?"

"How long have you had your eyes closed." Caitlyn pecks her lips.

"I cant sleep." Vi huffs.

"Can funny business be back on the table?" Caitlyn offers.

"I guess. But nothing extensive. We cum so we can sleep."

"Im top tonight!" Caitlyn tugs her nightgown off. The silk material one of the many she bought to stay at Vis place. Vi tugs off her tank top and boxers.

"You just wanna hear me call you 'Mommy' because we havent been able to since you suggested it."

"Maybe." Caitlyn winks. Vi shakes her head.

"You minx."

"Dont act like you dont like it. I bet youve been fantasizing. Imagining my reaction when you say the word, unintentionally slipping into your subspace just for hints of possibilities. Sound close?"

"I hate you."

"You do? Tell Mommy how much you hate her, then." Vis breath hitches.

"I uh, i hate when you-"

"When who?"

"Hate when Mommy doesnt fuck me, and instead runs her mouth." Caitlyn  almost slaps her. However, Vi said the goal was a quickie. Impact play would take them all night.

"Well then my little slut. Why dont you let Mommy sit your face?" Caitlyn kneels above Vis mouth, facing her legs.

"Thats odd for this position, but ok." Vi pulls her down, kissing and tonguing at her clit.

Caitlyn leans forward, face buried in Vis cunt. Vi hums into her, causing her to shudder.

Tongues and lips tasting and savoring. Whimpers of "Mommy" and "Good girl" spoke in low vibrations against clits and slits.

"Mommy you eat me so well." Vi moans into her.

"You taste marvelous darling, i want as much as i can get."

Teeth come into play, nipping at sexs, creating grooves into sensitive thighs.

Vis nails bite into Caitlyns ass, Caitlyns nails scratching and biting Vis outer thighs.

"Mommy please more, im so close. Going to cum for you Mommy!" Vis hips buck as she clenches around Caitlyns tongue. Caitlyn pulls off of Vis face. "But Mommy-"

"Give me a second, my pretty girl. Mommy wants to make you cum first." Vi watches as Caitlyn snakes between her legs, eyes closed as her lips and tongue and teeth bring her to orgasm.

Slick and sticky drips from Caitlyns lips and chin, a hand coming up to collect. "My my, such a beautiful mess you made baby girl."

"Thank you for letting me cum Mommy."

"Youre welcome love. Its Mommys turn now, pretty girl. Can you sit up for Mommy?" Vi does, headboard supporting her back. "Good girl."

Caitlyn sits on Vis thighs, back arched so Vi can see her pussy. She swallows. "You gunna cum for me now, Mommy? Cum for me because im a good girl?"

"Yes baby, ill cum for you." 2 fingers plunge into her cunt. Vi whimpers at the sight.

"Cum for me Mommy. I like when you cum. Cum for me. Cum because im your good, pretty baby girl."

"Oh sweetheart, ill cum so hard for you. Mommy likes pleasing her pretty baby."

"Youre so sexy, Mommy. I dont wanna cum again, but i might. Watching you fuck yourself is so hott. You should let me watch more, Mommy. I know you masturbate."

"Since youve expressed you love it so much dear, Mommy will video herself for you. Let you save it on your work computer."

"Fuck Mommy please, please cum. Please masturbate for me! Let me save it!"

"Itll be right on your desktop for your boss to find. My dripping pussy on display for you. Cumming with your name on my lips. Violet, my beautiful Violet."

"Fuck, Mommy, please!" Fluid drips from Vis cunt, a small puddle forming under her ass.

"Almost there baby girl, Mommys almost there for you. Mommys going to cum, cum for her good girl." Caitlyn spills on Vis lap. Vis legs twitch as the warm fluid mixes with hers on the sheets.

"Thank you Mommy. Thank you for cumming."

"Youre welcome love." Caitlyn makes quick of cleaning them up, leaving the sheets as they are.

They pull their pajamas back on, wrapping in the blanket, in each other. Vis face in Caitlyns breasts, Caitlyns nose in Vis hair.

-

As promised, theres a file on Vis work laptop labeled "Mommy Cum."