🥺 Violyn

Warning: Vi is hurt so Caitlyn takes care of her

Characters: Vi, Caitlyn

Side Appearances: None

Setting: their shared home

Its canon that the Atlas Gauntlets will fuck of the users body, so have some injured Vi care.

-

"Youve over used them again." Caitlyn helps Vi settle into the ice bath, massaging her shoulders and arms.

"Im sorry Cupcake."

"Its ok love." Vi relaxes, letting the ice and Caitlyns hands settle into her muscles, her bones aching.

A hiss, a grunt, a whimper. Vi should have been more careful. Should have paid more attention.

Caitlyn takes it all in stride, helping Vi out of the ice before her body gets too cold.

"Dont freak out, but-" Caitlyn brings out a few vibrating sex toys. "I cant find your pad, so these will have to do." Vi eyes her wearily.

"It wasnt in the cupboard?"

"Nope. It may be in the wash." She turns on the toys, placing them on various parts of Vis body. "Just relax."

"I am, i am." Caitlyn watches her fall asleep.

"You must be exhausted." She combs her fingers through Vis messy hair. She takes note of the bruising as well, putting bagbalm on the tender spots. All theres left to do is let Vi recover, and Caitlyn to try not to fuss too much. "For your own dignitys sake, i hope you can still wipe on your own."