🥺💜 CaitVi

Warnings: monster fucking kinda, mood drop

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: None

Setting: the woods

-

Caitlyn likes the hunt. The fear her prey give off as they run from her. Deer are her favorite. The eye contact alerting her theyre about to run. The last glimpse of their eyes before she catches them and tastes their blood.

Tonight is different. She got her deer. Theres something else she wants. Someone, really. Smirking at her across the clearing.

"Come on Cupcake, tear me up all ready! Or are you too chicken?" This makes her snarl. Her wife growls back. "You think im scared of some big teeth?"

"You should be," Caitlyn thinks to herself.

"Whats the big, bad alpha waiting for?" Vi taunts. Caitlyn pounces, paws digging into the dirt and shrubs. Vi doesnt budge. Not even when Caitlyn towers over her, blood and drool sliding from her chops. "Huh, not as scary you make yourself out to be." With one bloody paw, Caitlyn presses on Vis chest until her ass and back hits the ground.

"Your paw is the size of my torso, and your claws have deer in them still." Careful hands pluck the hide and meat scraps off her paw. "Youre making this more difficult than it has to be. Im not afraid of you. I never was. I wont lie to you. I know its a fantasy, but Cait- I love you. I cant make myself lie to you. Now, just use these big, sharp claws of yours and maul me like a wild animal."

Caitlyn shifts back into her human form and crouches in front of her lover. "I uh, dont know what came over me. Usually im happy to tear you apart and hear you cry for me. Im just not-" she motions to the flaccid penis between her legs.

"Lay down with me and lets talk about it." Caitlyn slides between Vis legs, head tucking under her chin. Vi runs her finger tips along the nape of Caitlyns hair. "Were you in the mood before you started your hunt?"

"Yes. I was excited because you came out here with me. Its really the only private place we have. Your sister wouldnt appreciate walking in on um, you know, again. Youre also human, so its not like my mother is happy about you carrying pups. My father is concerned, though."

"Well aint that the truth. And hey, pups will be a long time from now. Weve talked about this. Im on the pill, and always take morning afters."

"I know i know. The idea of you filled my pups is always exciting and makes me very happy. I just dont want your body to be harmed."

"You cant harm me. I wear your claw marks with pride. Just like your mating mark. These are gifts from my alpha, and no one else has them. You can buy people anything, but those things will never be as precious to them as these marks are to me. I love it when you get rough, when you feel all tough and proud. You should. Youre a beast of a woman, and the strongest damn alpha ive seen."

"Thank you. I really needed to hear that. Instead of wild sex, would you like to have a naked picnic?"

"Arent they the same thing?" Vi smiles through her words.

"No but kinda, but also not really but sure."

"Gosh youre so cute all flustered." Vi kisses her nose. "I love you."

"I love you, too, my beautiful Violet." Caitlyn pushes the bangs from Vis face behind her ear.