🥺 CaitVi Inspired By Ceniki Cosplay

Warning: None

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: None

Setting: Modern AU: their shared home

This is inspired by a TikTok Cenikicosplay post: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdP4GSGL/

-

Days without the pressure of work were always the dimmest, because of the sheer boredom of nothing to do, and not having the motivation to leave home.

Cereal for breakfast, a nap before lunch, a simple plate of grilled cheese, and afternoon cuddles. Vis head on Caitlyns chest, listening to the steady thrums of her heart. Caitlyn traces along the tattoos adorning the battered skin of her lover.

They share a loving look before Caitlyn wraps Vi in her arms, both girls taking in the scent of the other.

About an hour passes before Caitlyn asks Vi to tell her a story. Vi sits up, Caitlyn following after.

Vi rambles about everything and nothing, about Powder, about Ekko, laughing a bit as she conjures a lecture or two from Vander. Caitlyn nods along, listening intently to everything Vi has to share with her.

Before Vi starts another story, she looks to the clock Caitlyn put on the bedside table. They completely skipped dinner, but neither pays any mind to the simple detail, opting for sleep instead.

Sliding under the covers, Caitlyn pulls Vi into her arms. She gives Vis shoulder a tender kiss, nuzzling into her neck after. Vi pulls Caitlyn closer to her, allowing the taller woman to embrace her completely.