Gender Bend Maybe Oneshot Book(s)

Vi- Sissy brat femboy Levi. Puppy ears, tail plug, muzzle, leash, collar, thigh highs, garter belts, fishnet sleeveless tops. Fucked in the ass, rimmed, teased, edged, left with boner and unable to finish because his girlfriend simply doesnt wish for him to cum. Going the full NINES on Caitlyn marking him, scarring him (pleasurably of course, all consensual, Caitlyn ruining even porn for him because only Caitlyn can turn him on anymore). Cock and ball torture, bondage, literal doghouse, living sex toy, full on gave himself to Caitlyn in every sense of the word. Fucking Caitlyns hands and thighs so she can see him cum then gets off on imagining seeing it inside herself. Filming and playing Vi fucking her, full control of him, blindfolded and gagged and completely at her mercy. Tit jobs as treats.

Caitlyn- Carter getting tied up by his switch girlfriend, only to turn around and pound her pussy until shes raw and overstimulated. Fucking Vis cunt with his fat cock until she cant walk, having to leave towels in every room to clean up after her messy pussy. Making her squirt so frequently she cant tell if shes cumming or pissing half the time but neither cares, it just gives an excuse for shower sex, bath sex, post cleaning sex. The occasional pegging so he can watch and feel her cum simply from fucking him. Using her mouth and throat as a fuck toy. Tit jobs and thigh jobs at his command (all with consent, no means no, boundaries thoroughly spoken of, mental check ins before and after).

Everything is consented. I will write out the sex contracts they both discuss, agree to, and sign. I will also write consent, checking in, and before/during/after cares. Im thinking about turning these into their own book/books though. I know a lot of people arent into the gender bend trope, and i understand completely. Im just obsessed so long as its my favorite duo. And yes, i am taking the votes/comments on the gender bends ive written in here all ready into consideration.