🥺 CaitPow

Late Valentines post! Caitlyn and Vi are 27, Powder is 17. Caitlyn takes Powder on a Valentines date with her and Vi. #GivePowder2Sisters

Characters: Caitlyn, Powder

Side Appearances: Vi

Setting: Powders bedroom

-

"On our way home, we picked up dinner and one of those cakes you like." Vi clears off Powders desk so Caitlyn can put the bags on it.

"You guys didnt have to. Its Valentines. Youre a couple. What are you doing spending it with me?"

"We want to." Caitlyn shrugs. "Valentines is like Snow Down, only more corporate."

"And an excuse to make out." Powder fake gags at Vis input.

"Seriously though, Powder, we want to spend this time with you. We want to eat with you, watch cheesy movies, and have a slumber party."

"Youre not squishing yourselves into my bed."

"Nope, were setting up the pull out. And youre sleeping in the middle. No arguments."

"But-"

"No arguments!" Caitlyn brings two dining chairs into the room. "Violet, get the utensils. Powder, get your scrawny ass in your chair so we can fatten you up. And Vi, youre cutting the cake and plating the food. I did all the heavy lifting."

"Because youre a control freak." Vi sticks her tongue out at Caitlyn, Powder laughs.

Powder sits in her desk chair, waiting patiently. "Boiy the woiy, Violet," Powder mocks Caitlyns accent. Vi raises her brow at her sister. "The 'cake thing' is cohled a 'mousse'." Caitlyn snorts at the accent.

"Eat your slop, both of you." Caitlyn picks up her chop sticks to eat from the bowl Vi is fist deep in. "Mind your manners!"

"Moind yar manyers!" Powder plucks a tentacle from the bowl with her fingers mocking Caitlyns utensils.

"You see this? This is why we dont need to have kids. We have one of our own."

"You... you think im yours?"

"Well yeah, i mean-" Vi looks at Caitlyn, then her sister. "Youre the light of our life. We love you, PowPow. So uh, please eat, and stop mocking Cait. Usually its funny, but today- Idk, im just sensitive i guess." She uses a tissue to wipe the neon orange sauce from her hands.

"You have a heart in there after all." Powder whispers to herself.

-

"Scoot, youre a hog." Caitlyn shoves her way onto the pull out bed Vi set up.

"Youre the one wanting a slumber party." Powder lets herself get squished between the adults. "Holy shit this is warm. I think im gunna get used to this." Powder lets Caitlyn cradle her in her arms, back to Caitlyns front, face to face with Vi. "I underestimate how muscular you are."

"Well, i do pack around big guns all day." Caitlyn winks at Vi over Powders head.

"Shh, this is the good part!" Vi watches as her sister relaxes into Caitlyn, watches as Caitlyn naturally eases around her. How motherlike her wife becomes when it comes to her sister. She cant wait for kids of her own. To spend time like this as a family, with another little person between them.