🥺🥵 Violyn

Warnings: I think this counts as public sex??, Jinx and Caitlyn are friends, intersex Vi, size kink

Characters: Vi, Caitlyn

Side Appearances: Ekko, Jinx

Setting: Modern AU- Vis living room

-

"Fuck yeah team! Another one!" Vi shouts into the mic of her headset.

"Damn sis, we carried again!" Jinxs voice is only heard by their COD pivate voice lobby, the 3 wanting to only hear each other, and not wanting other people to intrude.

"Hey, i was on the other team! I carried!" Ekkos controller clicks as he exits the previous game lobby.

"You also lost." Jinx told him.

"Whatever. I almost had you."

"New lobby!" Vi interrupts. Controller and keyboard clicks are shared as they ready up.

"Vi, im home!" As the match starts, Caitlyn walks in the door.

"Hey love! Jinx and Ekko will be on for about another hour, is it ok if i keep playing until they log off?" Jinx makes gagging noises, Ekko laughs at Jinx.

"I dont mind, as long as youve eaten!" They share a kiss. Vi sees the respawn screen.

"I ate a little bit ago."

"It was obnoxious!" Jinx heckles. Caitlyn hears it.

"Hi Jinx! Hi Ekko!" Caitlyn speaks loud enough for the mic to catch.

"Hello Piltovers Finest!" Ekkos voice comes out smooth.

"Hey Mamas." Jinx heckles yet again. Caitlyn cringed when Vi said that, but from Jinx it sounded funny. She chuckles. Vi hands her the headset.

"So, how have you guys been? What have you been up to?"

"Im doing good! Firelights and i reached out to the family you said had taken interest in one of our kids, and hes freshly adopted!"

"Thats wonderful to hear!"

"I broke into your house through the bathroom, and literally scared the shit out of Vi."

"I was told. Should i make you a key?"

"Nah, i like breaking in. Plus, picking your lock is hard. Its fun to keep trying! Im determined to get it!"

"Ok miss delinquent. How are you doing, though?"

"The usual. Flipped out on another therapist."

"What if i was your therapist?"

"Dont you need a license for that?" Ekko asks.

"Yes, but if she gets help, thats all that matters."

"And you say you arent fit for the name 'Cupcake'." Vi teases.

"If youre sure. Im not sure, though. Youre my sisters woman, and i dont wanna make things weird."

"She confides in me, too. Its ok with me."

"Hey guys ive gotta run early. One of the kids texted." Ekko logs off. Caitlyn puts the headset back on Vi.

"You still gunna play?" Vi smiles at Caitlyn.

"Duh, silly!" Jinx giggles.

Caitlyn cuddles up to Vis side, watching her play until Jinx logs off. Vi gets a wicked smile.

"I dont like that look."

"You will." Vi takes off her bottoms.

"Violet?"

"Caitlyn?" They share a look. Vi offers the headset. "You dont have to. It just seems hott to me."

"No ones logged into your chat anymore. Whos gunna hear?"

"Why not make it public?"

"Dont you have other friends?"

"I do. Jayce and Viktor."

"That almost sounds worse than public."

"I can play bots?"

"Sounds good. How do i sit?"

"Reverse cowgirl. I wanna tease your clit everytime i shoot."

Caitlyn pulls on the the headset, pulls off her bottoms, and sits facing the screen. Vis controller rests on her thighs until Vi manouvers herself inside.

"You comfortable?"

"Yeah, you?"

"I have my woman on my cock. I would say im pretty comfortable." Vis chin rests on Caitlyns soft shoulder.

When the match starts, Caitlyn rolls her hips. "Am i riding, you fucking, or both?"

"Keep still. Your pretty pussys mine." Vi thrusts upward. She keeps an even pace, the controller vibrating into Caitlyns clit and thigh each time shots are fired, or grenades go off.

Caitlyns moaning into the mic. No one can hear except them, but shes finding it hotter than expected.

With the round nearly over, the 5 minutes left on the 30 minute clock are spent with Caitlyns chest against the coffee table. Vis still pounding her from behind, the controller still against her clit.

"Vi, fuck, im close!"

"I am too! Can you hold on just a few more minutes?"

"Close to cumming, or finishing the game?"

"Yes." Vi grunts. Caitlyn rolls her eyes, drool dripping onto the table.

"Were cumming with the timer?"

"Mhm. Do you want me to cum inside?"

"Please."

1 minute. Vi picks up her pace, listening to Caitlyns moans mixing with the sound of their skin. Her panting fills Caitlyns ears as they race the timer.

"Come on Cait. Come on baby. Cum. Cum on my fat, juicy cock."

"Youre so big."

"Just for you. Only for you."

They finish just barely after the timer. Caitlyns cum mixing with Vis as the fluids flow down their thighs.

"What did you think?" Vi rubs Caitlyns back as she pulls out. After turning off the system, she sets the controller to the side for cleaning.

"I might let you do this again."

"With people next time?" Looking into puppy eyes, Caitlyn shakes her head with a smile.

"We either traumatize our friends, or possibly traumatize a child."

"Traumatizing our friends sounds nice."

"Violet!" Caitlyn gapes at her.

"Weve nearly traumatized my sister, whats the harm?"