🤡🥵 CaitVi

Warnings: Trans Vi, pegging, parent interruption, second hand embarrassment

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: Vander, Cassandra

Setting: The Last Drop

This was a DMed request. They asked to remain anonymous.
-

"I assume youre here for business?" The man behind the bar sets down a now clean glass, looking at the shorter woman across the wood from him.

"Not entirely. I assume youve been made aware of our children?" The man laughs.

"Indeed i have. Powder was so angry. She still raves about it. What else are you here for?"

"My daughter wants to invest. Her and Vi becoming betrothed has prompted her to invest in many businesses in the Undercity. She made it clear this was her first." The woman appears to want to say more, but she doesnt.

"I see. Dont tell her, but i wont spend her money on this place. I will save every cog for her future." The woman frowns, confusion clouding her vision.

"Vander, you dont-" He puts a hand up.

"Cassandra, listen. I love her as if shes all ready another daughter. Mylo and Claggor have grown fond of her as well. Powder may seem to hate her guts, but its merely because of unresolved trauma with losing Vi when they were younger."

"And Vi?"

"Thats a question that makes me doubt your wit for the first time."

"Excuse me?"

"Vi has risked her family and her life for Caitlyn, and you still have doubts? Dont tell me your classism is rearing its ugly head."

"Thats not what i meant. I was asking of Vis future."

"Oh..."

An awkward tension settles.

"Her future is well taken care of. She saves every cog from the bar and from her job as an Enforcer. I also slip her a bit extra here and there under her nose."

"I trust you could tell me where to find them?"

"Thats what you held on. I could, but they requested privacy. However, parent to parent, i can assure they arent far. A holler would have them here in a flash."

"Very well. Be expecting me soon." Before Cassandra leaves, she turns back to Vander. "I need to freshen up."

"Downstairs. Theres a marked door. Dont touch the other one. Powder may have trapped it."

"Thank you."

As Cassandra descends the stairs, Vander watches with caution. Vi had Caitlyn over.

"Shh, its ok Angel. Ive got you." Caitlyn rubs Vis back as the strap buries further into Vis ass. Vi grunts as the friction turns dry.

"Lube. I told you it takes a lot." Her teeth are clenched as Caitlyn applies more to her rawing pucker.

"Itll be ok baby. Ill be sure to do extra after care when were done."

"I trust you."

"Im glad to hear it. Youre doing so well. Seeing you take my cock is so hott." Caitlyn kisses her lovers back, trailing up her spine to the shoulder blades.

"You should see yourself taking mine." Vi moans as Caitlyn sinks deeper.

"Oh shut up. Slut."

"Ok whore."

"Listen here cunt-" The door opens to an angry mother, thinking the girls are fighting.

"Hey mom." Vi sputters out. Caitlyn freezes Cassandra clears her throat.

"It wasnt a spat you were having just now, was it?"

"Nope." Vi pops the p. Caitlyn is still mortified, unable to look anywhere besides where the strap is being engulfed by flesh. Vis eyes are glued to the bed. "Your daughter hasnt ever pegged me before. This was a gift because of the really nice dinner i took her to last night." Vi starts nervous rambling, Caitlyns mother staring at them both with a blank expression.

"Does your father know about you both pornicating in his establishment?"

"Yes he does. So do my siblings. Powder usually rigs things on the door for times like this. I suppose she hasnt gotten back with Claggor yet." Vis eyes cross as Caitlyn presses against her prostate, still in a state of shock at her mother catching them in the act before they were married. "Can we, uh, you, um, door?"

"Excuse me?"

"Mother leave!" Caitlyn blurts, snapping out of her daze from Vi gripping her thigh, snapping her hips against Vi on instinct.

"I thought your houligan was asking me to join. Carry on then. We will talk about this." Vi lets out a whimper, cumming on the black sheet under her. Cassandra shakes her head. "Disgusting." She finally leaves, doesnt close the door fully, and Vanders footsteps then also heard down the hall.

"Find the bathroom ok?"

"You allowed our daughters to have premarital sex?"

"Theyre grown adults. I dont see why its an issue. Besides, theyre safe." Caitlyn pulls out, and pulls the blanket over them. Vi is secured in her arms, face tight to the taller womans chest.

"There goes our mood." Caitlyn grumbles, too scared to close the door. She isnt about to have Vi get up.

"Did you bother them?" Vanders back comes into view from the crack in the door.

"I thought they were fighting. Calling each other such distasteful names is rude, and very hurtful." A loud, barking laugh shakes the basement.

"Such a vanilla prude."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" The girls can hear the scowl in her voice.

"Its called dirty talk. Maybe you should try it."

"Pervert."

"The only pervert here is you. I dont snoop on grown women having sex." A huff, then heels clacking. Vander doesnt turn towards the door, instead fumbling to pull it shut. "Sorry about that girls."

"Its fine. Cassandra thought i asked her to join us."

"I wont comment. Just make sure to clean up, and take care of each other."

"Yes Sir." Caitlyn answers for them. With that, theyre alone again.

"So that happened." Vi turns over, ass pressed to Caitlyns thighs and lower stomach. "Peg me more. I dont usually cum like that."

"Dont i know it."