🥺 CaitVi

Warnings: trans Vi, its about Vis penis and theres penis touching but theres no smut, not enough people write small dicks in a validating way (usually just to make fun of them), #NormalizeSmallDicks, theyre 18 but have yet to graduate so dont flip about the mention of school

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: None

Setting: Vis room in the basement of The Last Drop

-

Caitlyn and Vi are supposed to be having a study date. Theyre supposed to be focusing on their school work. However, plans change.

As Vi is changing out of her school clothes into something more comfortable, Caitlyn puts her hand on Vis waist. "Hold on darling." Vi stops dressing, boxers on her knees.

"Whats up?" Caitlyn pulls her into her lap.

"Nothing. Just want you to know youre perfect."

"Gross, affection, why?" They teasingly shove each other. Caitlyn runs a hand up and down Vis thigh.

"I hear the things boys say at school. Fuck them all. Theyre just mad you have a cute cock, and theirs look like worms with gangrene."

"Youve seen their cocks?" Vi raises an eyebrow, the smirk on her lips revealing the tease.

"Disgusting, no. I could stare at yours though. Besides, those few inches do more than the standard giant cock could ever do. You could probably have a tictac down there, and you would find a way to do more than some outrageous dick."

"Cupcake, it kinda is a tictac. According to society."

"Fuck society. Your dick is the perfect size. It feels nice, we dont have to worry about me passing out if i give you head, its a sweet little thing to hold in my hand. It also looks good on your body. Like a puzzle piece."

"This little thing right here?" Vi picks up her flaccid penis.

"That little thing right there. And the cute set of little testicles to go with it." Caitlyn takes a hold of Vis entire package. "I guess you could say im holding my world in my hands."

"Youre so corny!" Vi hides her face in Caitlyns neck. "I appreciate you. I dont ever pay attention to the guys at school because i assume theyre exaggerating."

"I appreciate you, too, my darling girl. And honestly i wouldnt be surprised. They have no bitches."

"I have all the bitches." She flexes an arm.

"You have one bitch, and a bunch of horny sluts who make eyes at you in class. Especially PE." They kiss. "My parents will be here soon to get me. Lets finish up our work."

Shoulder to shoulder, they finish their homework, Caitlyns hand still holding Vis genitals.

"Its kinda like youre holding my hand." Vi blushes.

"Your hands are busy, and its warm, and my hands are cold." Caitlyn kisses Vis shoulder.

"Im very aware. Youre turning my nuts into raisins."

"Am not!" They share a laugh. "Does it bother you at all?"

"Nah, i like it. Like when we cuddle naked for the skin to skin contact instead of sex."

"So i wont be holding your hand anymore, is that it?" Caitlyns anger is very clearly mocked.

"No no no, im saying my pants are always open to you." Vi gives her a cheesey grin.