Chapter 21

The next day we both went to Carolines to meet davi and Neymar left and it was just three of us. We were playing and laughing then Davi went to sleep so I was just checking my Instagram when I saw a pic of Neymar and Bruna at the mall kissing. Tears build in my eyes and I just shut my phone. Caroline was in the TV room watching some news I entered and then I saw Neymar and Bruna's footage of kissing in the mall. That was just my breaking point. Without another word, I left running. I didn't know where to go. 

Suddenly a car stopped beside me and it was David. "Hey what happened? Where are you running off to?" He asked me and I didn't know what to say.

"Can you take me to my parents please David." That's all I said and he dropped me home. 

I went straight to my room locked my door and cried. Tears kept tumbling down. My phone was constantly ringing. I saw it was Rafs so I picked it up.

Neymars POV
I had gone to the mall after I left Cia at Carolina's. I had planned a surprise for Cia I was planning on proposing to her after the world cup so I was making arrangements for it. But then I suddenly met Bruna.

"Ney what are you doing here babe?" She asked. 

"Don't call me babe Bruna and I was here to buy a ring for Cia," I answered. 

"So your planning on marrying that ugly loser?" She was crossing her line. 

"Don't you dare call her that again Bruna? She is far better than you. You're not even a penny in front of her." I was getting angry.

People had gathered around and were taking our pics so I wanted to get out of there. At the same time, I got a message from Cia. I needed to hurry up. As I was about to leave Bruna grabbed my hand and kissed me.

"Now let's see will I ruin your plan or not?" She laughed and went. I stood there shocked I hope Cia doesn't find it out I will tell her as soon as I meet her. I rushed towards Carolinas house.

"Hey, Carol where is Cia?" She looked angry. 

"Don't you feel ashamed Neymar? She's the best thing that has ever happened to you and you let her go like that." She started shouting at me. 

"Just tell me where is she?" I said. 

"She saw Bruna and you kissing so she stormed out without saying a word." She said.

I didn't know where she had gone.  "It's not what it looked like. What am I to do now? Carol can I pick Davi up tomorrow please." I said. 

"Okay, no problem but find her fast I'm worried she might do something." I drove to our house and called her but she was not there. I tried her phone but she was not picking up so I called Rafs.

"Sis, did Cia call you? Do you know where she is?" I asked her panicking. 

"No, she hasn't called me bro but mind explaining what happened?" She asked.

I told her everything, and I broke down into tears after finishing it. "Let me call her. Where are you right now?" She asked me.

"I'm at home," I replied. 

"Okay just stay there. I will try to call her. Don't worry bro." She disconnected the call.

I went to bed and went through my Instagram and I saw pictures of me and Bruna. Why does it always happen? Why do I always hurt Cia? I was angry with myself.