chapter 11

Neymars POV

I was shocked to hear that Cia and Carolina are friends. I didn't know anything about that they never mentioned it to me. Well that doesn't matter, all that matters is how am I gonna get my Cia back. How am I to earn her forgiveness. I have to do it before she leaves. 

We reached home and Rafs was about to go her room when suddenly I asked her "Hey sis why didn't to tell me about Carolina, Davi and Cia?"

 "Well Cia didn't wanted you to know that. She made me promise bro couldn't broke it." She said. "Okay cool." I said

"Well sis help me out to earn her forgiveness. Please" I literally begged her. 

"I'm sorry bro count me out in this. Figure yourself out." She went to her room and I went to mine. Davi had gone to Carolina's house for few days so I was alone with my thoughts.

Cias POV

Next day I woke up late as I was up till late to facetime with Sara. It was 11 already so I hurried in freshening up and getting dressed. I wore a black jeggings and a white t-shirt. Rafs car horn beeped so I rushed out, we went straight to Carolina's house. We ranged the doorbell and Carolina opened the door.

"Hi Rafs.." She hugged her.

"Hi Cia it's so good to finally meet you in person." She hugged me too. We went inside and sat in the living room. Davi was paying outside but once he heard us he came in.

"Hi Rafaella.. Hi Ciara..." he hugged us both. "Hey buddy." Rafa said to her.

"How's are little man doing?" I asked him.

He can't speak that properly. It takes time for him to speak anything.

"Good." He smiled back.

Whole day we just gossiped around about stuffs and ate a delicious late lunch and went home.

~Hey Cia.. Its Ney.. we are going to watch a movie tomorrow. Would you like to come.?~ Ney messaged me.

~ We?? Ummm everyone's coming??~ I asked

~Yep..~ he replied back

~ Okay I will come then.~ I replied him

Next day I got ready and left for the theater but when I reached there no one was there except Ney.

"Where's everyone?" I asked him. 

"Ummm no one's coming Cia.. It's only me and you. You wouldn't have come if I hadn't lie so.. sorry." He looked at the floor

"What?? But why lie Ney?" I was furious.

"I wanted to spend some time with you that's why. I can't stand us being like this like strangers, I want you back Cia." Tears filled his eyes.

"But Ney this is not the way.. you could have just told me the truth." I couldn't see him sad so I agreed to spend the day with him

We had a wonderful day it felt so good. Finally we went to Neys house.

"I had a great time Cia after such a long time. Thank you." He said as we entered. I just smiled at him

The moment we enter Bruna was there " Where were you baby? I have been calling you all day why didn't you pick up my call?" She came and hugged him. I didn't wanted to be a third wheel so I left saying my goodbyes to both. I went to my room, couldn't help my tears from flowing. What is Ney trying to do? Every time I get a little close to him I get hurt. This is too much.

~ Ciara party at my home tomorrow at 8 be there okay..~ Oscar messaged me. 

 ~Okay be there in time~ I replied back.

Then I was just going through my Instagram page, I saw Ney and mine picture of today. Instagram was full of those pictures and comments. 

"Shit.." Immediately dialed Ney's number and as soon as he received I said "Did you check your Instagram ?"

"No I haven't but why?" He asked

"Just check it ones." I told him. 

"Okay hold on a sec." He said

After few minutes later. "I'm so sorry Cia. I didn't mean for it to happen." He said 

"Its okay Ney. But please tell Bruna about it. I don't want a issue out of this." With saying that I disconnected the call, kept my phone aside and went to sleep.

Next day, for the whole day I was in my house all with mom and sister. It was almost 7 so, I went to my room to get ready. I wore a blue dress with black heels. It was 7:30 when I left. I took my car and went off towards Oscar house.

"Hey Ciara glad you could make it." Oscar hugged me and I hugged him back.

"There's my girl." Rafs came and we both went to where everyone was sitting.

Then came Bruna and Ney, Bruna came straight to my direction and said" Ciara can I talk to you in private?" 

"Whatever you have to say, say here." Hulk said to her.

"Look Hulk I'm not talking to you. Mind your business." I couldn't believe she just said that. I didn't wanted any trouble so I said "Okay Bruna lets go."

"Its alright guys I will be back." I left.

"What's your problem Ciara? I know I have heard it from others,  you're always the reason why Neymar's relation end with his girlfriends. What you think you're doing? I saw you're pictures with Ney. I went through you're instagram profile and saw pictures with everyone Ney is close to. What the hell are you trying to do?" She said whatever she had in mind.

 What's with this Ney and his girlfriends "Look Bruna I'm not trying to do anything alright. I don't even want your boyfriend. You tell him not to talk to me or call me. I'm not the one who calls him alright." I just left to where everyone was and saw that Ney was there. 

I was furious at that time so, I went straight to him and said "Neymar what the fuck is the problem with all of you're girlfriends. Why do they have to act bitchy towards me. Each and everyone of them. I'm not the one whose after you, I'm not the one who calls you and texts you. I run away from you. I'm trying to stay as far as possible and I always get hurt when I talk to you even formally. You and you're girlfriends just stay away from me. It was my biggest mistake to come back".

 "But what happened?" He was shocked at my reaction

"Ask your girlfriend." I said

"Oscar I'm really sorry but I can't stay a minute here." I left in anger.

"Cia wait.." Rafs was running after me.

But I just stormed out got in my car and drove as fast as I could. I finally reached home without even saying a word to anyone packed my bags and left for airport to catch a next flight back to England. Suddenly I got a call. " Honey where are you?" It was Mrs. Santos and she was crying.

"What happened? Is everything all right aunty?" I was worried.

"Come to the hospital as soon as you can.. its... its... Rafaella she had an accident." I hurried myself to get to the hospital. It all happened because of me, she was running after me. What did I do?