Chapter 57

"Hi, Cia." He smiled.

"Ummm hi.. what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to talk with you." He said.

"But I have nothing to talk about anymore. Please Ney stops all this."
I literally wanted to hug him tight and cry but he cheated on me. How could I forget that?

"I know I don't deserve to be heard out but please Cia just once, please for all time's sake listen to me once." He sounded desperate.

I looked at mae pai and rafs they nodded their head. "Okay, I will listen but this is the last time," I said.

"Okay... I will take you to dinner with me and we will talk there." He looked a little cheerful now. I nodded my head.

"Okay well you guys go ahead we will head to the hotel." Mae hugged me.

"There's no pressure sweety. Listen to your own heart alright?" Pai hugged me and I nodded.

"Tell me everything after you get back. And please make yourself strong dont cry okay." She hugged me and they left.

Ney took me to this nice restaurant where we got a table. We ordered our food and sat there in silence. Ney stood up and sat next to me and took my hand in his.

"Cia I know what I did has hurt you. I have messed up many times but this time I messed up a big time. But cia I love you and only you I swear there was nothing serious going on. You can call her and ask her yourself I will give you her number but please Cia dont do this. We promised to stay together remember? You promised you will never leave. " he said all this while looking at me but I was looking at the table.

"And you had promised not to cheat Ney but you broke it so why should I have  to keep holding on?" I asked him and he looked hurt.

"I am trying my best to forgive you Ney. But I just can't. I dont feel anything that I used to anymore. I'm broke Ney and this time I'm broke badly. You have time and again hurt me Ney. I have already forgiven you and loved you. I have always tried to understand you. But this time it is different, how could you do this to me when I am at my lowest? I just lost my mom, and with that pain in my heart, I was working like anything just so that we could be together it's not like it had been many months Ney, it was just 2 months. Could you not wait for me just for 2 months. When I saw the picture I just felt like someone drooped me from cloud nine. I'm trying to forget it but I just can't." I replied.

"Please Cia dont say that please I love you." He was in tears.

"Dont cry Ney these tears and sorry is not going to bring me back," I said looking at that beautiful ring I had on my finger.

"I'm sorry Ney. But I'm calling quits." I kept the ring on the table and left.