chapter 84

Cia's POV
When I felt someone hugging me I turn around to see it was Ney. I hugged him tighter and cried in his chest and he let me do that. After a while, he finally broke the silence.

"Why did you lie Cia"? He asked me.

"Because... I... I didn't... Want...wanted you to see me... Like... This." I replied shuttering.

"Your stupid you know that " he chuckled.

"Listen I love you no matter what. No matter how you look, no matter how you dress, no matter how much you cry, or how you act. That things add up to your cuteness and I feel more for you. Always remember that. Just please don't do this." He said still hugging me.

I let go and faced him. There were tears in my eyes which he wiped and kissed my cheeks.

"I'm proud of you Cia you came here alone despite all those fear you have." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hi, mom. I know this girl is immature but don't worry a mature guy is with her. I will always protect her and love her you don't have to worry about anything. We both miss you a lot. Love you, mom." He said which just won my heart.

"Thank you for coming here but how did you find out?" I asked him.

"Just I was driving home and I was a little suspicious about your behavior today so I thought of coming here and guess I was right." He said and I hugged him.

"Let's go home?" He said asking more of a question.

"Okay. Bye mom I love you and miss you so much." I said and left with Ney.

"See you at home," I said and he gave me a confused look.

"I came by car remember." I said and he grinned " race you home." He shouted and ran towards his car.

I laughed at his stupidity and got to my car and drove home. When I reached there I saw Ney's car parked already.

"Hi, baby." He shouted as soon as I entered.

"I won." He smiled.

"By what 2 mins." I laughed and he gave a shocked face.

"How did you know?" He asked in a shocked tone and I started laughing more.

"I just guess it, baby," I said

"Come sit." He motioned at his side and I sat down while he wrapped me in his arms.

"Beach day?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"We will go at 4. Will that be OK?" He asked and I looked at the watch to see it was just 12.

"Okay. Let's sleep for a while." I said and we both cuddled to sleep.