Chapter 92

Ciara POV

These last couple of days have been so hectic with all the preparation and shopping for the wedding. Everyone is here my dad, Kathrein, Crissy, granny, Neymar's parents, rafs, davi, and Carol. Here I am today seeing myself in the mirror in my wedding gown and everyone is babbling around. How much everything has changed I was just a girl who moved to Brazil and met this guy in the park and today I'm marrying that man. As I look back I have nothing to regret not even the time even Neymar cheated on me because every event did nothing to make us even closer and build our relationship stronger. 

"Hey, you look so beautiful darling, your mother would have been so proud." My granny came to hug me. 

"Thank you, granny. I miss her very much. I wish she was here today and she could see me like this." I said and smiled because I know wherever she was she is watching over me with a wide grin on her face.

"Finally, you look so beautiful Cia." Rafs came and hugged me. She was my maid of honor and she was indeed looking beautiful in the dress.

"Your look beautiful as well Rafs." I was hugging her back more tightly.

"Let's get you going, you look like a princess sweetie." My dad came extending his arm and I held onto him and walked towards the door.  

The music started and the doors opened I walked slowly over the aisle towards Neymar who looked breathtaking and had this huge smile on his face. As soon as our eyes met he winked at me and I blushed.

 Everyone was there the whole bunch of Brazilian and Barcelona teams with their dates and wives. They were all cheering and smiling. Everyone looked so happy today and this made me smile even more. Finally, we reached and my dad handed me to Neymar, he took my hand and there we stood holding each other and waiting to be married.

It was finally time for our vows and Ney went first. He hold my hand looked me in the eyes and started speaking " Ciara, the new girl I saw in the park that very moment I was struck by your beauty and the more I got to know you the more I dreamed of this day. I know we have been through lots of ups and downs in life, I have hurt you so many times and every time you have just forgiven me and loved me even more. I know I am stupid and handling me is a tuff job but since the day you entered my life, I learned the real meaning of life and love. You always bring out the best in me and you always believe in me and I cannot thank you enough ever for being mine. I love you the moon and back and I know we still have a lot to go but as long as you are there I want nothing more. Thank you for being here and loving me so much. I love you, my princess."

That was sweet of him and it brought all tears to my eyes. I was to go next so I took a deep breath and started " Neymar, the boy who changed my life forever, I couldn't have asked for anyone other than you. We have been through a lot and we both have learned so much but the thing I know is as long as we are together we face anything. The time apart and the problems have made us stronger and only helped to deepen our love. I don't know how I got this lucky to get you as my husband today. I love you Ney and always will."  

"I pronounce you husband and wife, now you may kiss your bride." The priest said and that was all we both were waiting for. He kissed me sweetly and I smiled.

"I love you, Mrs. Santos," He said hugging me tightly.

"I love you too Mr. Santos." I loved the sound of this. 

Finally, he was mine and I was his. No more worries but just a great life ahead. I can't imagine how life turned out to be so beautiful with so many amazing people. A simple girl from London married the Football star Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior. He was mine, just mine.

THE END

Authors note

So, this is the end of the story. Thank you to every reader who was there since the beginning and thank you so much for supporting my writing. It hurts me to end this story but it felt like this was for the story. I have more stories for you all. Please don't forget to read my other story "till the end" which are there in my profile. And "Soulmates" Is underwriting and will be published soon. I love you all <3

Reshma