Chapter 52

It was almost dinner time so I left for home.

"I'm back," I said as I entered.

"Come sit," Pai told me so I sat next to him.

"How was it?" He asked me.

"Good. We all are smiling now at least that's a good sign I guess but dad he's still not talking to anyone. I'm worried about him." I said.

"He will be alright. Give him some time." I nodded my head.

"How are you? Are you okay?" He holds my hand.

"I'm trying to be ok pai. It's not easy for me but I'm trying really hard. I will be alright with time." I wiped a tear.

"My daughter is sure a lot strong. I'm really proud of you." He gave me a smile and I blushed a little.

"Dinners ready," Mãe shouted.

We three ate dinner and I offered to clean the dishes. After I was done I went to the living where mae and pai were watching tv. I joined them and as soon as I sat I got a call from Ney.

"Hy babe.. what you doing?" He asked.

"Just had dinner. Where are you? You reached home?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I just reached out and called you. Where mae and pai?" He asked.

"We all are together. Wait I will give them the phone." I handed mae my phone and they talked. Pai was next he talked with him and gave me the phone.

"Okay go have something and sleep okay," I said

"Okay, love. You take care I love you." He said.

"Okay... I love you too. Bye." I disconnected the call.

"We are really happy that Ney has you honey. You're perfect for him." Mae said and I blushed.

"Thank you mae." We just sat there and watched tv for a while.

"I'm going to sleep goodnight.
Mae. Goodnight pai." I said

"Goodnight sweetheart. sleep well." Mae said and I went to the room. I changed into my pjs and went to sleep.

I heard my phone ringing but I couldn't make it whether it was real or a dream. But then I realized it was real I saw it was from Ney and picked it up.

"Hy babe," I said.

"Did I disturb you? I'm sorry babe." He said.

"It's okay Ney I'm not disturbed. (I looked at my watch and it was 1 in Brazil) But it's 6 in the morning there. Why are you up so early?" I asked him.

"I dont know just I woke up fast and called you." He said.

"Hmmm miss me that much huh?" I asked.

"Yeah.. just come soon please." He said.

"I will but for that, I have to work very hard I may not be able to give so much time to you. Will it be okay with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it will. No problem work hard and just come here soon." He sounded like a little girl.

"Haha, you sound like a little girl." I was laughing.

"No, I dont. Stop laughing." He said but I continued laughing.

"Okay okay, maybe a little but I miss you real bad honey. Just come soon." He answered I finally stopped and said " I will try my best Ney have a little patience."

"Hmm okay now go back to sleep I will call you later. Goodnight love." He said.

"Okay, honey. Have a great day I love you." I replied.

"I love you more." He disconnected the call and I went back to sleep.