Chapter 73

Cias POV
Here I am sitting in the airport waiting for my flight for a new life. I'm leaving everything behind everything close to me. The love of my life, my one big family I don't know if it's right or wrong but I have to go I have to leave its the best for all of us. I have been a mess and a trouble to everyone and now I don't think I deserve to be in their life.

This is the last call for the passengers flying to Madrid. Please check in before the doors are closed.

That's my flight I need to leave but I just can't go away.

"Ciara... Ciara" I heard my name being called and when I looked around to see I saw him. I saw Ney in front of me so I stood up and he hugged me and I hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

"How can you be so stupid?" He said to me and I didn't reply just stayed in his arms. I had missed this so much.

"You... Y...ou... Didn't seem... T..o... Care." I cried more.

"I cared I was devastated to hear about your marriage. You have no idea how hard was it for me. But I thought you were happy and I wanted you to be happy.' He replied.

"How can I be happy with someone else when I'm in love with you," I said and hugged him tightly.

"Look at me, honey." He said and I shook my head. But he pulled away and cupped my face with his hands and made me face him

"Listen to me, will you? I love you Cia, I love you so so so much. But when I saw you being happy with Marc I thought it was best if I let you go. After all the things I have done to you, I thought I didn't deserve you and Marc was keeping you happy. And I wanted to see you smile and be happy. But I was not ready to give you up nor will I ever be to do that. I just only wanted to see you happy. I know I messed up like I always do but please babe don't leave me, babe. I can't stay without you." He had tears in his eyes.

"I already missed my flight Ney. I love you and I just couldn't go." After saying that I crashed my lips into his and we kissed with people looking at us. But I didn't care I had him finally. I was a wreck without him.

"Ney, take me home," I said pulling from the kiss.

"With pleasure." He smiled and headed towards his home, our home.