Chapter 55

I just sat there blank. The doctor said I could go home and left. I got ready to go home. I didn't speak a word with anyone. As we left the hospital we saw paparazzi gathering at the entrance. They were asking many questions but we just left and went home.

During the whole ride back I was quiet and mae pai nor Rafs spoke they understood that I didn't wanna talk about anything. We reached home and I went straight to my room rafs followed me. I sat on my bed with Rafs next to me. We both stayed silent when suddenly my phone ranged and it was from Neymar...

Neymars POV
I woke up a little earlier than usual and checked my phone. I was going through the tv too when I heard something that shocked me.

#Brazilian football player Neymars's girlfriend was admitted to the hospital today but she was discharged in a few hours and his family was also there. This is the picture of them leaving the hospital. What might have been the reason? Is Neymar going to be a dad again?#

I looked at the tv in shock. Why hadn't they told me about it? And why does Cia look so upset? I got to call her. I hurriedly dialed her number.

Cias POV
"Babe, what's wrong? What happened to you? Are you okay?" He sounded worried.

I didn't want to talk to him but I dont know why I picked it. Rafs wanted me to keep it in speaker so I did.

"Yeah I'm fine," I answered.

"But why were you at the hospital? Did something happen to you?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I replied.

"Why do I care? You're my life... why wouldn't I care?" He was sounding angry now.

'Your life pssst... who are you lying to? Made me a big fool didn't you? Why? What had I done wrong? Ya, I was busy and a bit far from you but I wasn't going out with another guy sleeping around or something I was working my ass off so I could be with you. And what did I get in return? I lost everything I got?" I said crying but there was no answer from the other side.

"Dont have any answers? So it's true. Thank you for everything. Freaking everything." I said.

"Please Cia let me explain. Just once..." I cut him off. "There's nothing to explain its crystal clear Ney," I replied back.

"I swear babe it was nothing serious I was just having fun cause I was bored and you were busy. It's not like I love her babe believe me." He said.

"Are you freaking out of your mind? Can you hear what you're saying? You were bored so were having fun. You're telling me you did it with her. Dont you feel any shame to tell me that." I was angry now.

"Babe please I was just out of track. I love you and only you babe please dont do this." He was crying now.

"I dont want someone who gets out off track just because I'm a little busy and busy why? To be with you. We are done.." I said

"No babe please, I can't lose you, please babe." He said.

I was crying so Rafs took over.
"I can't believe you said all that bro. Do you have any freaking idea what she went through? She was working so hard to be there that she stopped caring about her and do you know what cost her for that? A baby. She didn't even have time to realize that she was pregnant and she lost it. You wanna know why she was in the hospital? When she found out about you she fainted. Because of that trauma, she lost the baby. Are you happy now bro? Cia was the best for you. You won't get a girl like her never ever and you... great job bro. Just great.." saying that she disconnected the call and hugged me and even she started crying. We both cried and fell asleep when we were tired.