Chapter 16

After putting Cia to bed I went to Rafa's room. "Hey, you still up?" I asked her. 

"Yeah... You look, happy bro. What happened?" She asked.

"Oh just had an amazing day with an amazing party the decorations and food everything was great," I said.

"How couldn't it have been great bro, after all, almost everything was done by a great girl. I just helped with decorations; food and planning and that cake everything was done by Cia. She is something, bro." She said.

"Yeah, she is. Never seen a girl like her. She's one of a kind." I smiled.

"That she is" She also smiled. 

"Sis, can I ask you something?" I asked.

 "Ya bro.. go ahead and ask." She said. 

"Why didn't you ever tell me that Cia has feelings for me?" She looked shocked.

"Nah she hasn't... Well, who told you that bro.??" She asked me. 

"Cia herself.." I looked at her.

"Cia?? No, she would never tell you that." She said.

"She doesn't know that she said it to me. She was drunk, I went to talk to her and she said it all." I told.

"Don't let her know it. Forget what she said, okay bro. She has already been too hurt." She looked worried.

"You only saw her feelings sis didn't you ever see mine?" I said sadly. 

"What do you mean bro?" She asked.

"I had always loved Cia sis. Even I was afraid like she was." She looked shocked.

"OMG really... I'm so happy to know that... Then tell her how you feel bro. Don't hurt her more." She hugged me.

"I will but I wanna make it special so I need to plan a great day first." I smiled. 

"Good luck with that bro." She smiled too. I went to my room and thought about What shall I do and went off to sleep.

Cias POV
The next day I woke up in my room and my head hurt like anything. I don't remember a thing that happened yesterday. I know I was talking to Ney, OMG I was being too rude to him hope he is not mad. I dragged myself out of bed went for a shower and went to have some breakfast. As I reached the kitchen Ney was already there.

"Morning." He smiled. 

"Morning Ney," I said. 

"Ummm Ney. I don't remember stuff that happened yesterday I'm sorry if I told you something." I looked at him. 

"It's okay Cia. You didn't say anything to me." He smiled.

We both had a delicious breakfast together Rafs had already left for her shoot.
"As I don't have any training today. Would you like to go out?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure." I smiled. 

"Okay go and change, we will leave then." He went to his room and I went to mine. 

Well, I wore a skirt with a sleeveless shirt and put on some makeup. I decided to curl my hair and after 25 minutes I was all ready to go. I went downstairs where Ney was already there.

"You look pretty." He smiled 

"Thank you."I smiled. 

We drove off he took me to his favorite cafe where we grabbed some coffee.
"What you wanna do next?" He asked me.

"Aren't you the one to bring me out? Didn't plan anything??" I asked. 

"Kinda" he smiled.

"Well then let's just walk around," I said.

"Okay.." We just walked around laughing and making fun. I was really enjoying it till the moment when one of his fans noticed him. In no time people were circling us to take his autograph. He signed many and still there were a lot of people. He looked at me and I smiled, I didn't mind it. But the crowd never stopped so we thought to go from there but people were following us so we had to run. We ran to the car and drove as fast as we could.

"Woah that was tuff." He signed.

"Yeah it was but it was pretty fun." I smiled.

"Let's go grab some lunch then we will go to the beach." He said. 

"Okay sounds great," I said. We went to a fancy restaurant and ate some lunch off we went to the beach. Not many people were there so we just sat there talking and talking.

"This feels nice Cia after a long time we had our day." He looked at me. 

"Yeah, really long time. I missed these moments." I smiled.

We sat there even after everyone had left it was getting dark. "We should leave Ney it's getting dark," I said. 

"Not so soon Cia I have a surprise for you." He smiled.

"Surprise?? What is it?" I asked him.

"If I tell you it won't be a surprise silly." He laughed. We just sat there a little while and finally, he said "Come with me."