Chapter 2 - flashback II

I was shocked to see Neymar.

"Ummmm hi..." he said with a grin

"Hi... " I replied

"Aren't you the one jogging around the ground today.." He asked me teasingly

"Well yes it was me.. hmm I don't believe you practice there. So what were you doing there?" I asked him awkwardly

"Yeah! Sometimes on my day off, I play there with my friends and kids from the neighborhood," He smiled as he said.

He had an amazing smile

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself I'm Neymar. " He winked.

"As if I didn't know it already. well I'm Ciara," I said laughingly

"Nice to meet you Ciara" He smiled

"Ciary, come for lunch mom is calling" My sister shouted. (Did she have to call me that aaargh)

"Ciary huh??" He laughed

"Yeah, that's what she calls me" I was flushed.

We went out to join others. After a wonderful lunch, we sat in the living room for a while.

"So Ciara did you join any university yet?" Mrs. Santos asked.

"I'm thinking about skipping this year. I want to take a break from studies as I will be going back to England." I saw Neymar's expression changing.

(Why had his reaction changed suddenly?)

After a while, everyone started to leave. Before leaving Neymar asked nervously "Would you like to go jogging with me tomorrow?"

"Yes of course..!!" I smiled as he went.

The next morning I was awakened by a noise "Ciary !!! Ciary!!! Wake up!!! There's someone here to see you" My sister was jumping in my bed.

"Go away, Crissy..." I threw a pillow at her.

"But Neymar's here to go jogging with you," She said getting off my bed.

"Oh, shit!!!" I was late. I woke up and quickly started to get fresh and change.

"Good morning sweetie" My mom and Neymar were in the living room.

"Morning mom... Hi, Neymar sorry to make you wait" I said slowly.

"It's ok.. ummm Shall we go" He smiled.

"Okay bye mom" We rushed outside.

"You're up early.. busy schedule??" I winked at him

"Yeah, I have to go to training today. Ummm Ciara can I have your number??" He was nervous.

"Yeah, why not" I laughed as I gave him my number.

We went to the park jogged for a while and then sat there on a bench talking.

"My friend is having a party today would you like to go??" He asked me as I looked at small kids playing.

"Yes of course. I would love to" I smiled

"I think we should go now. I have practice too." He said so we headed back home.

As I was about to go inside he shouted from another side of the road "I will text you."

I smiled and went inside.

It was almost 4 in the evening and I and my sister were watching her favorite movie my phone screen suddenly lit up.

I saw a message

~ Hey Ciara its Neymar. I will pick you up at 6. See ya~

I looked at the watch I have 2 hours to get ready.

I went to my room and took a bath. I dried my hair and curled it. I had no idea what to wear.

There were clothes all over the floor. At last, I decided to wear a black dress with black heels. I looked at the watch I still had half an hour so I put on some make-up and I was ready to go.

I heard the doorbell ring and I stormed downstairs to open the door.

There he was standing in a black suit looking handsome as ever.

"Your looking prey.." He smiled

"Thank you... you're not looking that bad either" I winked.

Then we got in his car and went off.

We reached the party. I knew no one there except Neymar. The party was at Thiago's house his teammate's. Everyone from the Brazil team was there and their girlfriends too.

"What's up... " Thiago came towards Neymar.

"Thiago this is my friend Ciara," he said.

I said "Hello..!!!" And he smiled. Thiago and Neymar introduced me to all their friends.

"Hey, babe" Someone hugged Neymar from behind.

"Hey, sweetheart" He kissed her.

"This is Ciara my new neighbor" He introduced me to her girlfriend.

"And Ciara this is my girlfriend Maria, she's a model."

"Hi! It's nice to meet you" I smiled.

Neymar went with Maria and I was talking and laughing with David, Thiago, Oscar, and Hulk.

"You're really fun to be around" David smiled

We all exchanged our numbers.

"Hey Ciara, having a good time?" Neymar came with a beer in his hand.

"Yeah.!! It was an amazing party. And all your friends are funny and friendly. I enjoyed talking with them" I smiled

"I knew you would." He winked

"Umm, I need to go with Maria. Is it okay if Oscar gives you a ride??" He asked hesitating.

"Sure no problem" I insured him.

"Okay then see you around." He left with Maria.

"Ready to go? " Oscar asked

"Yeah," I said goodbye to all and thanked Thiago for having me and I left the party with Oscar.

"Thank you for the ride." I smiled at Oscar as we reached home.

"No problem." He smiled

"Would you like to come to our training tomorrow?" He was nervous I can tell by the look of his face.

"Sounds fun. I will see you tomorrow" I waved goodbye.

I went to my room and saw a message from Neymar

~Hy did you reach home? Sorry for leaving you that way.~

~It's totally okay, Thank you for taking me there I had an amazing time. Btw are you back yet? ~ I replied back with a smiley

~I just came back. What are you doing?~ Ney replied

~ I'm gonna sleep now. Goodnight Neymar ~ I replied back

~ Oh okay goodnight. ~ He replied back. I saw the message smiled and went to bed.

The next morning I was on my way to the training. I reached there but as the guards were not allowing me to enter, I called Oscar and he came to the gate and asked the guard to let me in. 

When we reached the ground everyone was running round the field.

" Hey, guys morning" I shouted from the stands.

They all looked shocked, especially Neymar and they all shouted back " Hello Ciara".

Then Neymar came running towards me and I hugged him and well Neymar being Neymar said " Someone's up early today"

"I always wake up early," I said and we both laughed.

They continued with the training and after it got over I came back home with Neymar.

"Thanks " I smiled and went inside.