Chapter 31

Ney was busy with his training and me with work. I got a break from work so I went to the grounds. Instead of training, they were just fooling around with each other. I sat on the stands and watched them. I clicked many pictures of them. Ney finally saw me and came to me.

"When did you come?" He asked.

"A little ago," I said.

"Missed me?" He asked.

"Is that something to ask about? Ofcourse I missed you?" I looked at him and smiled.

"When your off?" He asked again.

"What's with question after question? Something happened?" I asked.

"Nah just tell me when ur off." He looked at me.

"I can leave after an hour or two and I have no work tomorrow," I said.

"Okay then even I leave at the same time. And the couch gave us a day to rest." He said.

"Okay then we will go back together but now I gotta go." I stood up to leave but he grabbed my hand.

"I'm looking forward to tonight." He bites his lips.

"Hahahha very funny." I left.

I finished my work and went to the grounds but no one was there so I messaged Ney.

~Where are you? I thought we were going home together.~

~Sorry love left early. Come home I'm at home.~ he replied.

Ughhh.. he's so stupid I asked Mia to drop me. I reached home and went inside but no one was there. I looked around and saw a candle lighted path so I followed it and it lead me to the pool where a table was set up for two.

And Ney was standing next to it looking amazing as usual.

"It's just perfect Ney." I hugged him.

"Let's eat." He said so we sat down to eat and we talked and laughed for hours.

"What's the reason for all this Ney?" I asked him.

"Dont you remember stupid? It's the day I got you back so I wanted to do something." He said.

"Awwww it's so sweet Ney." I blushed. We were done eating so we went to our room and just sat there talking.

"So dont I get anything as a reward." He asked.

"What do you want Ney?" I asked him.

He came closer and closer and said "I want you." Then he kissed me and I kissed him back.

We kissed passionately for a long long time. Then Ney opened my t-shirt and my bra. He took me to bed and kissed me again. His hands were on my breasts as he kissed me. I took off his clothes and he did the same to me and we both were naked.

"Are you ready?" He asked me and I just nodded. He started kissing me again and then he slowly entered me I let out a moan. We made love for a long time.

"That was perfect." He said after we were done and I blushed.

"Honey??" He called me.

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm scared that I might lose you." He said.

"Awww babe you won't. Never ever. I'm yours only yours. I love you Ney." I kissed him.

"I love you too Cia." He smiled and cuddled me and we drifted to sleep.