chapter 63

Neymar's POV
It's been a month since Cia left me dumbstruck at the party. I have tried many times to talk to her but she is always working and when she is free she always spends time with Marc. I never find her alone. I just miss talking to her and holding her. Why did I let her go? I feel so stupid. I never realized how important she is to me before and now she doesn't even look at me. I try calling her but it's useless.

She neither picks up my call nor replies to my messages. She talks with my parents and Rafs and Davi and everyone just not with me but I'm trying and I will keep on trying. I look over at my watch and it was time to go to practice so I left. I reached Camp Nou and changed and started warming up.

Everyone started shouting and I saw Marc and Cia coming holding hands. What was going on?

Cia's POV
It had been a month since the party and it was the last time I talked with Ney. He calls and messages me a lot but I never reply. I'm focusing on my work more I try to work always but I get free time too so to ignore Ney I always spend my time with Marc. We have become really close but he treats me as his sister and I kind of like that.

He cheers me up when I'm low and is always there for me. His girlfriend Kathy is just so awesome we spend a lot of girls' time. Well, that's how life is going on but now I head for work. I went to Camp Nou and waited for Marc to come, and he finally arrived.

"Ready for it, sis?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Okay, then let's go." He grabbed my hand and we went to the ground.

Everyone started making noises cheering and teasing us as we entered hand in hand. I saw Ney standing with a blank face. We went up to them and Marc hugged me from back and said "Guys meet my girlfriend Cia she finally agreed." I blushed a little seeing how the boys react.

"Congrats." They all shouted but Neymar was shocked I could see anger, sadness, and guilt in his eyes.

"I'm gonna go train now okay babe." Marc kissed my cheek and left leaving me and Ney.

"So you and him huh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah... it just happened," I said.

"I thought you will come back. I love you Cia with all my heart please don't do this." He said.

"Come back? I told you clearly Ney I'm not coming back and after what happened never. I'm with Marc, Ney. He really makes me happy. I have finally started to smile and laugh again. I just found the right guy. Move on Ney move on." With that, I again left him standing there alone with tears in his eyes.

I don't wanna do this. I don't wanna make him go through all this but he deserves it. He has to learn his lesson. C'mon Cia doesn't look back at him just keep walking to your cabin. I went to my cabin sat on the chair and started crying. 

Suddenly my phone ranged and it was from...