Chapter 60

"Well, first you have to join Barca med squad. That means you will always be around and then start getting close to Marc. If Neymar tries to talk with you talk to him in a friendly manner and if asks you anything about Marc and you tell him that you want to move on. You really have to be strong Cia can you?" Messi looked at me and I nodded my head.

"After that Marc will ask you out and you will say yes. Make him jealous make him remember the times you two spent. Make him crazily jealous and just watch you will find him coming back with guilt." Messi looked at me as he finished and I just sat there in shock.

"What if he goes out with someone else too?" I asked him.

"If he does it means he never loved you as much as you do and it's time for you to let him go," Tony said.

"Okay, I will do it. But what about Marc?" I asked.

"He is willing to help. He already talked to him. So now next morning we will go camp Nou to make you join the squad. Okay." Messi said and I nodded my head. 

"Well, I will go to the room and unpack and get rest." I stood and left them in the living room.

Neymars POV

Cia went to Messi's place and Mae, pai, and Rafs are here. They are so mad at me that they are not even talking to me properly. I know I  have hurt them all and especially Cia. "Mae! pai! rafs! please don't be this way talk to me," I said to them.

"About what son?" Pai said.

"I know I hurt you all, especially Cia, but I promise I will win her back I promise mae. I love her I really do and I cant stay this Way." I was in tears.

"Okay, son. First, win her back then you will win us too. We are really disappointed in you." Mae said and they all left.

I'm gonna win her I am. I went to my room and slept.

Cias POV
"Wake up lazy ass." Tony woke me up the next day with a wicked smile.

"What's up with you? All devilish happy in the morning?" I asked her.

"I'm just excited to see Neymars face. C'mon now get ready we need to leave with Messi." She said while walking out of the room. I dragged myself from bed got fresh and was all ready to go. I was dressed casually. Messi, Tony, and I went leaving Thiago with a nanny. We finally reached Camp Nou.

"You nervous?" Messi asked me as we went inside.

"Kind of but I'm excited even more," I said. No one had arrived yet so we three went to talk with Enrique.

"Morning coach," Messi said and he smiled.

"Morning to all. Ah, Cia good to see you after a long. What brings you all here early?" He asked.

"Cia wants to join the med squad so can you help us please," Tony said and he looked at me.

"I was going to ask you to join in too. Welcome to the barça family Cia." He hugged me.
"Omg... Thank you, sir." I said and he laughed.

We heard some noises outside and Messi and Tony left but Enrique wanted me to stay back to give the news to the boys. It was after 15 minutes Enrique and I went outside. I stood behind him as he spoke to the boys.

"Well, morning boys. Good to see all practicing but stop and listen I have news for you. There's a new entry in our Barça med squad and I want all of you to welcome her." He said and the boys started staring at him.

"Meet our new family member Ciara Elizabeth Forbes." He finished as I walked to his side and the boys had a blank look on their faces. Suddenly they started smiling and ran towards me except one who just stood there motionless, speechless staring at me with his hazel eyes but I ignored it.