chapter 71

Today's the day of the wedding and everything is ready now I just need to get going. I'm gonna miss everything it's life... a new life is waiting for me. I'm excited as well as scared but it's my choice and I don't regret making it. Well, enough of being scared I have to go. I got in the car and headed for my destination.

Neymars POV
So today's the day I'm seeing the love of my life being someone's wife. I don't think I can but I have to at least she's happy with him and I'm happy to see her happy. Well, I got to go so I got all dressed up and went to the venue. Messi and every one is already there.
But I can't find Crissy nor Cia's dad or her grandma anywhere. Why aren't they here yet?

"Hi, Ney." Tony hugged me.

"Hi Tony," I said.

"We are really sorry. We are to be blamed for this. We never thought this would happen." She said.

"It's okay Tony. I will always love her. I'm happy to see her smile again." I said with a weak smile.

"I feel responsible for this Ney. I should have never agreed to Messi's plan and told Cia about it." Tony was feeling sad for me.

"It's okay Tony, I deserve this feeling," I replied with a smile.

Guests started to arrive and the place started filling up more quickly. There were many people we didn't know maybe Marc's relative cause I know Cia's all relatives. Then the music started for the bride to enter. I was standing Marc with Messi Munir and Gerard when the gates opened and the bride entered the room.

I didn't want to look at her but I slowly moved my head up and saw... I was shocked at what I saw...

Authors note:
Who do you think he saw? Any guesses??
Well, keep reading to find out who's the girl. Remember to vote and comment with your guesses.

Love Reshma