Chapter 28

Neymars POV

The next day I took Davi to the training. "Will Cia be there daddy?" He asked. 

"Yead she will and I'm sure she will be really happy to see you." I smiled at him. 

We reached there but Cia hadn't come. I was just playing with Davi when they came. 

"Look around buddy," I said to Davi. "Ccciiiaaaa...!!!!" Davi shouted. I saw Cia smiling at Davi I have missed that smile.

Cias POV
As soon as I reached the grounds I heard a sweet little voice calling out my name and it was Davi. I was really happy to see him. 

"Hy buds." I hold him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

"Why are you not at home?" He asked me.  "Just I was with Rafs," I said. 

"I was waiting for you!" He said in an innocent voice. "Oh sorry, buddy." I hugged him. 

"Come and play with me." He pulled me to the grounds. "But I have to work buds. After I finish we will play okay." I said. "Yaaay okay " he jumped happily and went to sit while everyone started training and we started our work. 

It was almost after 3 hours I felt someone pulling my cloth, when I looked down it was Davi. "What is it buds? Want something?" I asked. 

"Im bored play with me." He said. But then she had to come. 

"I can play with you, " Lara said to Davi. 

"No, I only play with Cia." He answered back. "Okay, buds let's go. Wanna kick the ball?" I asked.

 "Yaaay." He was really happy. We were kicking the ball and making goals and laughing. He sure is a great kid. 

Neymars POV

I was training as well as constantly checking on Cia and Davi but I Cia with work and Davi was bored. But after a while, I heard someone laughing when I looked around Davi and Cia was playing happily. They look really cute together.

I just stood there and saw them playing when Dani hit my head. "Concentrate on the training." I looked away and started training.

Cias POV
We had been playing for a long time so we sat on the grounds. Soon Ney joined us too. We just sit there in silence. Then Davi came close to me and said. "Come home with us please." I didn't know what to say, I looked at Ney he was looking at me wishing I would say yes. I wanted to say No but I couldn't make him sad so I said. "Okay sounds fun."