Chapter 88

It's been a month since we took the holiday and everything going well with us now. We spend so much time together and Ney, Oh my Ney, he is such a caring one and he just keeps me all to him always. I just don't have the words to say how happy I'm now finally.

"Penny for your thoughts" Marc was standing at the door of my cabin at the center.

"Hey! what's up?" I asked him as it was supposed to be their practice time.

"I kind of got hit in my right leg. Can You look at it? It has swollen." He said grinning at me

"Should be more careful. C'mon, let's get you checked up." I laughed and checked his leg. Well, everything was good just little swollen feet which would be okay in a day or two tops. 

"Thanks, Cia. You're the best." He left kissing me on the cheeks.

I looked at my watch and saw the time the practice had been over now so I went to the grounds to see the boys and maybe have lunch with them.

"Hey, guys," I shouted as soon as I reached and everyone greeted me with a huge smile. "Looks like training went well today."

"Have a sitting doc. But how can you tell that by just looking at us? answer that your genius mind." Danny teased me.

"Only if your brain could handle so much information, Danny." I pulled out my tongue at him and everyone laughed.

"Why are you so silent?" I asked sitting beside Ney.

"Was just enjoying a beautiful view." He replied which startled me a bit so I gave him this confused look. He laughed and came closer to me and said "You baby." which made me blush a little.

"Get a room you two." Leo threw a towel at us.

"OMG! keep your dirty stinking towel with you bro." I tossed it away.

"You know Neymar you have changed her into yourself." Gerard laughed

"What do you mean? No, it's the other way around. This NeyNey here has changed to be like me. You see I'm just too awesome." I replied which made everyone laugh and Neymar started tickling me.

"Stop it Ney." I was fighting back.

"What did you just say? repeat it." he tickled me more

"Oh, I just said how great you are. C'mon Ney stop it please." I was starting to get pain

"Just looking at you guys is so much fun. Keep doing this its an entertainment." Iniesta said and everybody laughed which finally made the lover boy stop. 

"Well, I got to go guys. See you later. And Ney I will see you at home. I will be late tonight." I kissed him on the cheek and left.

Neymar POV

 These boys can never get tired of teasing me and Cia. But it's kind of cute the way she blushed and smile due to these idiots.

"Hey Bro, so any plans for tonight," Leo asked me as we were changing.

"No man, Just will stay at home and wait for Cia to get home," I replied.

"Are you planning on asking her again or not? Do it already. we just want to see her walking down that aisle soon." Marc said from behind.

"I don't know man, I'm just so much afraid of losing her again. And I don't think she is ready too. Once I get the hint that she is I will do it." I replied confusingly.

"But maybe she has given and you haven't noticed it." Gerard just asked the most confusing question.

"During our short trip to Brazil I overheard Mae and Cia's conversation she said that she is just not ready to wear that ring again. I guess she needs time." I replied.

"She can also mean that she wants you to propose to her with another ring you stupid. Just find it out. It's the long-awaited moment by all of us."  Leo said and I think he is right.

I will try talking about it with her tonight and see what she has in her mind and what she wants. Truly I am just waiting for the day when she will be mine fully Mrs. Ciara Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior.