Chapter 22

Cias POV
Refs called me so I picked it up. 

"Where are you.?" The first thing she asked me was as soon as I picked up. 

"I'm at my home," I said.

"Ney, Carol, and I were worried sick." She said.

"Ya Ney why would he care?" I replied. 

"It's not what you think Cia. Ney is not cheating on you. Bruna kissed him Cia not him." She said.

"Ya right then what were they doing together in the mall Rafs?" I asked her. 

"Ney was planning something for you Cia. He just happened to meet Bruna there and he said that they had an argument and Bruna kissed him so that you would see it and have a fight with Ney." She said.

I was speechless I didn't know what to say. I started crying more.  "I'm so stupid. I should have listened to him at least once." I said. 

"It's not your fault Cia. Please don't cry talk to Ney. He was crying really badly." She said. Hearing that my heart sank.

"Thanks, Rafs. I love you. I will call him." I said. 

"Awww I love you to girl. Don't cry. Everything's going to be alright." She said and disconnected the call. I called Ney many times but he didn't pick up. He may have fallen asleep I will go to his training tomorrow. After some time I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up took a shower and headed to meet Ney. I saw Ney had called me when I was in the shower but I didn't call him back.

Neymars POV
I woke up the next morning and saw that Cia had called me last night many times I hurriedly called her back but she didn't pick it up. I tried many times but it was useless. She may be angry after training I will go and talk to her. I took a shower and headed to training. I couldn't concentrate on training.

"Hy man, what happened? Did you and Cia get into a fight? I dropped her home yesterday she was crying." David said. 

I told him everything. "Don't worry she will understand. Look there she is." He said. I saw Cia on the stands and went running towards her.

Cias POV
As I reached there David and Ney were talking and Ney looked upset. David saw me and told him as soon as he saw me he came running towards me. He hugged me tight and I couldn't help myself from crying.

"Babe please don't cry." He wiped my tears and sat next to me.

"I... Im so sorry Ney... I couldn't think straight... I saw your picture first on Instagram then... I... I saw you kissing Bruna I felt hurt... I couldn't help myself... I should have talked to you... I should have listened to you... Please forgive me... " I told him crying.

"It's okay babe. I should have also told you. I'm not angry with you, you did nothing wrong. I should be the one saying sorry." He hugged me tightly.  I hugged him back

"It wasn't your fault too. Sorry that I scared you." I said. 

He took my face in his hand looked into my eyes and said "Don't do that okay? Don't run away from home. If you're angry just go in the next room at the house, okay babe." Then he kissed me.

After pulling away he had to go practice so I sat there through the whole training session and finally we went home cuddled and slept.