Chapter 32

The next morning I woke up but Ney was not there. I brushed my teeth got fresh and went down but he was not there either. I ate my breakfast, cleaned the house, and was just watching tv when I heard Neys car being parked.

"Good morning princess." He came and sat next to me.

"Good morning babe... but where are you coming from?" I asked him.

"Oh, I just went to get these." He handed me a bag. I looked and it was his Brasils jersey but with NEYCIA written on the bottom.

"Awwww this is perfect. Thank you, honey." I kissed him.

"I want to you wear this when you come to see the matches. You will come won't you?" He asked me.

"Is that something to ask? Of course, I will be there cheering for you. How can I miss it." I looked at him.

"So what do you wanna do today? We both have off." He asked me.

"Let's go meet Rafs and your parents," I said.

"Okay get ready then." He kissed my forehead. I went to my room and changed into a floral dress with white pumps and curled my hair.

"Ready to go?" Ney came in.

"Yeah, let's go.." I replied. We drove to his parent's house. We rang the bell and Neys mom opened the door.

"What a surprise!!!" She hugged Ney.

"You look beautiful Cia." She hugged me too.

"Thank you aunty " I smiled.

"Aunty?? Call me mom sweetie." She said and I nodded. We went into the living room and Neys dad and Rafs both were there.

"Cia." Rafs hugged me.

"Hi.. uncle" I hugged his dad.

"Call me papai honey." He smiled. Ney was smiling too.

"Okay papai." I smiled. We all started talking.

"So you ready for the game son?" Papai asked Ney.

"Yeah papai I am." He said.

"Ready to work harder love?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I am. but Im worried I won't be able to meet anyone till the WC ends." I said.

Ney looked at me "what do you mean?" 

"Ney WC is in brazil means I will have more work, won't I? They can call me anytime in the hospital." I said.

"You will be checking other guys?" He looked jealous.

"Ney that's my job. I will have to." I said.

"Oh, Ney is jealous."Rafs teased him.

"I'm not." He seriously looked jealous. Papai and Mãe both laughed and Rafs and I joined in. He looked angry.

"Ney... I was just kidding. Yeah, I will have to check other guys but the ones I always do." I laughed but he stayed quiet.

"Ok, then I will go," I said.

"No wait up. I hate you your so stupid." He holds me.

"But I love you dumb head." I smiled.

"Awww I love you guys." Rafs hugged us.

"Looks like our family is complete now." Papai and Mãe said I blushed.

"Yeah, it is." Ney looked at me.