Chapter 65

Davi and Carol arrived yesterday where as mae and pai will be coming today. I don't know about Rafs because after that call we haven't talked. I had arrived at the Camp and was just sitting on the stands while the boys were practicing. I saw a little blonde head running toward the field and I realized it was Davi. He ran to Ney and I got down. He saw me and came running towards me.

"Ciaaa..." he hugged me as I twirled him around.

"Hy buds. How are you?" I asked him.

"Good... you?" He asked.

"I'm good too buds. Awww I really missed you." I gave him a kiss.

"Me too." He too kissed my cheeks.

"Cia..." I saw Carol and let Davi go to Ney.

"Carol..." I hugged her I was really happy to see her.

"There's a surprise." She said and I turned back to see Rafs standing there.

"Ummm hi" she weakly smiled.

"Hi, Rafs," I said and she hugged me tight and started tearing up.

"Omg Rafs please don't cry," I said as I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry Cia I should have known that it was all made up. I'm sorry I just didn't want you guys to be apart." She was sobbing.

"It's alright Rafs. It's okay really. I'm sorry too for not telling you about it." I said.

She wiped her tears and finally smiled. We three groups hugged and sat down.

"We can't plan his birthday party. You need to do it Cia." Rafs said.

"But you guys know I can't do that. I can't let him know that I still care." I said.

"He won't find out. We will say that Rafs did it all but you do it we two will help." Carol said looking at me hoping I would say ok.

"Alright, I will do it." I smiled and they smiled too.

Now, this is going to be hard. I think Ney will find it out.
I was done for today so I went with Rafs and Carol to Neys house as Davi went with Ney.

We reached there and everything was just the way I remember it. Nothing has changed not even the changes I made in Neys room when I was in Barcelona the last time. I felt happy seeing it, he still cares but I have to make him learn a lesson.

We all settled down in the living and started calling Neys friends. I called many of his friends and next was Niall. I dialed his number.

"Hello.. " he said

"Hello, Niall.. its Ciara," I said

"Omg Cia. How are you?" He sounded happy.

"I'm doing good. How are you and the boys?" I asked.

"We all doing okay but we know you are not. We heard it all." He said and I explained it all to him.

"Don't worry everything will go back to normal. Be strong alright." He said.

"I will... and hmm can you guys come here for Neys birthday? It's a surprise." I asked.

"Wait a second let me ask Paul." He kept me on hold and I waited.

After a few minutes, he said "yeah we can make it. We will see ya soon now." He sounded cheerful.

"Yaaaayyy...!!! I so wanna meet you guys. Ok, I got to call others to call me as soon as you land alright." I said.

"Okay love take care." He disconnected the call.

"Are they coming?" Rafs asked me

"Yep..." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Okay back to work. Still, a lot to go." I said and we were back on our phones.

Authors note:

Hi there everyone. Well, I hope would all are enjoying the story... But please do comment about how your feel about my story and if you have any questions. I know my writing may not be as good as it's my first story but I hope I am being able to entertain you.

Do comment and vote.

Love Reshma